• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Viewmaster2000 - Add views to your Tibia forum topic

The video i'm trying to do has 475 views..
It isn't increasing, will it increase in a few hours then?..

Most likely, I am unsure on how Youtube's view system works as they are changing like others change their socks. (No, I am not speaking about Me because that would mean once a year).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, okay ill check it later then :p

ty.

&hani pwnt

I'm testing out the Youtube feature now. Looks like a good program.

Can't edit my post so just merge them, but I don't think the custom feature works either.

Last edited by a moderator:
The custom feature works for me at mybb forums

15esfk.png

awwwwww :(
Enjoy 2001 OS

Yeah, the youtube feature doesn't work. It's been over 10 hours and the views weren't updated yet.

It works, but it depends on how Youtube count views. If they count by IP per 24h then ofc it will not work, but the feature itself works.
Then it doesn't work. If the feature works, but the views aren't being added then it's still basically useless.

Youtube got Unique views, so it's per ISP ip, so not possible going trough an proxy or something like that ^^

if i put the custom thing, and copy link there, it wont add views cuz the link is too long :/

Very nice! Please make custom theards, 10 theards too low :)
Please make custom, i need too :)

Back