OP
Vingart

Vingart

Advanced OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Who is andres and why is he creating dofus/wakfu characters

Good work
Andres is a guy, who made a request without many details and simply disappeared after, I do not know what the purpose of them.

scheisse

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
The sprite quality is amazing, but i dont like the motive.... its not like that christiany is all about witchhunts and inquisition. And the crusades were a good thing, their purpose was to defend christianity

OP
Vingart

Vingart

Advanced OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
The sprite quality is amazing, but i dont like the motive.... its not like that christiany is all about witchhunts and inquisition. And the crusades were a good thing, their purpose was to defend christianity
No reason, I just saw a painting depicting the crusades, and I found the scene interesting to reproduce
More

Last edited:

samandriel

Best answers
Reaction score
ofc it was a good thing, who cares about the innocents dead
go comet!

RoyalzBHO

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
The Crusades were NOT a good thing tho. It was just a big lie/pretext for EVERYONE to go and brutally murder and dismember every-fucking-one who opposed "christianity".