• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts Vip boat Revscript tfs 1.3

mattehj

Reaction score
I want to, like if you say viptown, you can go to VIP town, But only if u have VIP, otherwise he said like you need VIP to travel here

Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)

NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)
    npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)
end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)
    npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)
end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
    npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
end
function onThink()
    npcHandler:onThink()
end

local voices = { {text = 'Passages to Thais, Carlin, Ab\'Dendriel, Krailos, Port Hope, Edron, Darashia, Liberty Bay, Svargrond, Gray Island, Yalahar, Issavi and Ankrahmun.'} }
npcHandler:addModule(VoiceModule:new(voices))

-- Travel
local function addTravelKeyword(keyword, cost, destination, condition)
    if condition then
        keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry but I don\'t sail there.'}, condition)
    end

local travelKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you seek a passage to ' .. keyword:titleCase() .. ' for |TRAVELCOST|?', cost = cost, discount = 'postman'})
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, cost = cost, discount = 'postman', destination = destination})
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.', reset = true})
end

addTravelKeyword('thais', 170, Position(32310, 32210, 6))
addTravelKeyword('krailos', 185, Position(33493, 31712, 6)) -- {x = 33493, y = 31712, z = 6}
addTravelKeyword('carlin', 130, Position(32387, 31820, 6))
addTravelKeyword('gray island', 150, Position(33196, 31984, 7))
addTravelKeyword('ab\'dendriel', 90, Position(32734, 31668, 6))
addTravelKeyword('edron', 40, Position(33173, 31764, 6))
addTravelKeyword('port hope', 160, Position(32527, 32784, 6))
addTravelKeyword('svargrond', 150, Position(32341, 31108, 6))
addTravelKeyword('liberty bay', 180, Position(32285, 32892, 6))
addTravelKeyword('yalahar', 185, Position(32816, 31272, 6), function(player) return player:getStorageValue(Storage.SearoutesAroundYalahar.Venore) ~= 1 and player:getStorageValue(Storage.SearoutesAroundYalahar.TownsCounter) < 5 end)
addTravelKeyword('ankrahmun', 150, Position(33092, 32883, 6))
addTravelKeyword('travora', 1000, Position(32055, 32368, 6))
addTravelKeyword('issavi', 130, Position(33900, 31463, 6))

-- Darashia
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darashia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you seek a passage to Darashia for |TRAVELCOST|?', cost = 60, discount = 'postman'})
    local childTravelNode = travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I warn you! This route is haunted by a ghostship. Do you really want to go there?'})
        childTravelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, cost = 60, discount = 'postman', destination = function(player) return math.random(10) == 1 and Position(33324, 32173, 6) or Position(33289, 32481, 6) end})
        childTravelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, reset = true, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.'})
    travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, reset = true, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.'})

-- Kick
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'kick'}, StdModule.kick, {npcHandler = npcHandler, destination = {Position(32952, 32031, 6), Position(32955, 32031, 6), Position(32957, 32032, 6)}})

-- Basic
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sail'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Issavi}, {krailos}, {Thais}, {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Port Hope}, {Edron}, {Darashia}, {Liberty Bay}, {Svargrond}, {Yalahar}, {Gray Island} or {Ankrahmun}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passage'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Issavi} {krailos}, {Thais}, {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Port Hope}, {Edron}, {Darashia}, {Liberty Bay}, {Svargrond}, {Yalahar}, {Gray Island} or {Ankrahmun}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'captain'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'venore'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'This is Venore. Where do you want to go?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'My name is Captain Fearless from the Royal Tibia Line.'})

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, 'Welcome on board, |PLAYERNAME|. Where can I {sail} you today?')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, 'Good bye. Recommend us if you were satisfied with our service.')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, 'Good bye then.')

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

I don't know what you mean exactly, you have to be more specific
and also the title of the thread is somewhat confusing, why do you mention Revscript?
in case you didn't know, revscript doesn't have NPC support yet

You can do some tricks to handle NPC from the Revscript interface, but it still depends on XML and LUA files in the npc interface.

Nevermind i figured it out =)
perfect!

If someone else wanted the same as you, they would surely want to know what the solution is, if you can publish your solution it would be of great help to other users.

I still think that the title of the thread is very strange ahahahaha

Maybe about the revscript, if this is not revscript, I thought otservbr only used revscript xD
But yea, I write it better so you can understand.
Like for example, If I go to the boat guy in venore, Which code I posted. I want him to take you to a VIP island, but he only does that if you have vip.
If you don't have VIP, He say something like "you need VIP to go to vipisland"

The solution for at least getting him to only ship you to VIP island is this.

Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)
    npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)
end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)
    npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)
end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
    npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
end
function onThink()
    npcHandler:onThink()
end

local voices = { {text = 'Passages to Carlin, Ab\'Dendriel, Edron, Venore, Port Hope, Liberty Bay, Yalahar, Roshamuul, Krailos, Oramond and Svargrond.'} }
npcHandler:addModule(VoiceModule:new(voices))

-- Travel
local function addTravelKeyword(keyword, cost, destination, action, condition)
    if condition then
        keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry but I don\'t sail there.'}, condition)
    end

local travelKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you seek a passage to ' .. keyword:titleCase() .. ' for |TRAVELCOST|?', cost = cost, discount = 'postman'})
    travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, cost = cost, discount = 'postman', destination = destination}, nil, action)
    travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.', reset = true})
end

addTravelKeyword('carlin', 110, Position(32387, 31820, 6),
function(player)
    if player:getStorageValue(Storage.Postman.Mission01) == 1 then
        player:setStorageValue(Storage.Postman.Mission01, 2)
    end
end)

addTravelKeyword('ab\'dendriel', 130, Position(32734, 31668, 6))
addTravelKeyword('edron', 160, Position(33175, 31764, 6))
addTravelKeyword('venore', 170, Position(32954, 32022, 6))
addTravelKeyword('port hope', 160, Position(32527, 32784, 6))
addTravelKeyword('roshamuul', 210, Position(33494, 32567, 7))
addTravelKeyword('svargrond', 180, Position(32341, 31108, 6))
addTravelKeyword('liberty bay', 180, Position(32285, 32892, 6))
addTravelKeyword('yalahar', 200, Position(32816, 31272, 6), nil,
function(player)
    return player:getStorageValue(Storage.SearoutesAroundYalahar.Thais) ~= 1
    and player:getStorageValue(Storage.SearoutesAroundYalahar.TownsCounter) < 5
end)
addTravelKeyword('oramond', 150, Position(33479, 31985, 7))
addTravelKeyword('krailos', 230, Position(33492, 31712, 6))
addTravelKeyword('viperino', 0, Position(15169, 31363, 6), nil,
function(player)
    if player:getVipDays() == 0 then
        return true
    end
end)

-- Kick
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'kick'}, StdModule.kick, {npcHandler = npcHandler, destination = {Position(32320, 32219, 6), Position(32321, 32210, 6)}})

-- Basic
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'My name is Captain Bluebear from the Royal Tibia Line.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this sailing-ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'captain'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this sailing-ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ship'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'line'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'company'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'good'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We can transport everything you want.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passenger'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to welcome you on board.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'trip'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Svargrond}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul}, {Oramond} or {Edron}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'route'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Svargrond}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul}, {Oramond} or {Edron}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passage'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Svargrond}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul}, {Oramond} or {Edron}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'town'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Svargrond}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul}, {Oramond} or {Edron}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'destination'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Svargrond}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul}, {Oramond} or {Edron}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sail'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Svargrond}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul}, {Oramond} or {Edron}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'go'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Svargrond}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul}, {Oramond} or {Edron}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ice'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'senja'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'folda'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'vega'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darashia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m not sailing there. This route is afflicted by a ghostship! However I\'ve heard that Captain Fearless from Venore sails there.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darama'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m not sailing there. This route is afflicted by a ghostship! However I\'ve heard that Captain Fearless from Venore sails there.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ghost'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Many people who sailed to Darashia never returned because they were attacked by a ghostship! I\'ll never sail there!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'This is Thais. Where do you want to go?'})

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, 'Welcome on board, |PLAYERNAME|. Where can I {sail} you today?')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, 'Good bye. Recommend us if you were satisfied with our service.')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, 'Good bye then.')

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Back