• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VIP City [8.50]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks good But.It's overspawned and the shape is to basic.
But still it's a good idea.

Sincerely,
Nicarp.

It's nice, I like it and was looking for a VIP Island b/c am too lazy to map it myself, thanks!

good, i'll use it

Thank you! I might use it, since I am too lazy to map my own VIP island :D

I give it a 4/10, I've seen better maps...

People come here and post their maps, for people like you who don't post anything but negative comments. Do you see far better maps on this forum for download? I don't. If you are going to critisize someones map have a reason and provide some kind of comments on what they could make better.

On a different note, nice map for a VIP island! Thanks for sharing :p

@up

Can you can do it better?
Who are you to judge mc gotico's work?

@topic

Really nice, simple but cute, i will use it on my collage ot, thanks very much mc gotico, good luck.

Grettings.

i didnt like the city but the hunting ground was better tho.
NOTE! its a VIP city so you should get better hunting ground so you can lvl up faster.

5/10

I like it! i guess i'm going to add it :) but since my map will be low rated, then i will move some spawns such as demon spawns.. behemoth spawns and so on, since demons are not well located... there are overloaded the spawns, i will delete some move demons spawns but everything else i love it

8/10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back