• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

vip problem

Heroman

Reaction score
[21:37:53.773] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).
[21:37:53.773] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).
[21:37:53.774] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).
[21:38:14.238] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).
[21:38:14.238] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).
[21:38:14.239] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).
[21:38:23.172] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).
[21:38:23.173] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).
[21:38:23.174] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).
[21:38:34.386] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).
[21:38:34.387] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).
[21:38:34.388] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).

search for getDataInt(vipdays) you must replace it with another code, you shouldnt even use vip system its mostly outdated and only exist's in 8.6 just edit the pacc so its better and re-name it to VIP.

Well Actually im using 8.6 ^^ i just wanna fix that vip thing cuz i will make a tp for vip players ^^

we can't magically find out where the error is occurring for you, you have to find the code yourself and post it for us to help
look in your server files for vip functions or getDataInt(vipdays)

Well Actually im using 8.6 ^^ i just wanna fix that vip thing cuz i will make a tp for vip players ^^
Just find the script and post it here, i am sure someone will fix it. I had the problem before its very easy to fix its just been a couple years for me.

You can try these maybe its from a 8.6 real map: New folder.rar

Last edited:
function onSay(cid, words, param)
local points = getPlayerPoints(cid)
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 11552) > 0 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have "..points.." days.")
else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You dont have any days")
doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
end
return TRUE
end

Just find the script and post it here, i am sure someone will fix it. I had the problem before its very easy to fix its just been a couple years for me.

You can try these maybe its from a 8.6 real map: New folder.rar

function onSay(cid, words, param)
local points = getPlayerPoints(cid)
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 11552) > 0 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have "..points.." days.")
else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You dont have any days")
doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
end
return TRUE
end
This is not the script, but I think you are very close to it. Check your globalevents folder for a file with the name vip. Not sure if it's there, just guessing.

the error most likely lies inside of the function getPlayerPoints, that's what you need to be looking for

This is not the script, but I think you are very close to it. Check your globalevents folder for a file with the name vip. Not sure if it's there, just guessing.

i got -vipremover
-vipchecker
-------
a folder called vip in it contains:-addondoll
-days
-player_broadcast
-Promote

Back