• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vip System

jora157

Reaction score
Hello Otland,I'm StremSide Friend, Already bought from him about 110 dollars, in scripts+quests+compillation
Stremside, make an vip system to me, but this doesnt work, The vip system is:
2 NPCs Only talk with the vip players
{One boat NPC, One to sell NEW promotion NPC "Vip sorcerer" xemple}
All vip system of the darkside, doenst work,"!vip NAMEPLAYER, DAYSVIP"this command say a menssage "The player NAMEPLAYER receyved DAYSVIP" but the player dont receyved the days vip, IT DOESNT WORK, the player dont receyved days vip, the player can buy a new promotion {this promotion can buy after master sorcerer~after elite knight etc}
and have a bug with NPC boat! you say hi: the npc say "sorry only vips players can travel here" but if you say YES, the boat npc travel you to other city {if you have or no have vip -.-}
ALL OF THIS VIP SYSTEM, DOESNT WORK, DO YOU CAN MAKE A NEW VIP SYSTEM FOR ME? I PAY FOR YOU!
This vip need:
-Command to add vip
-Doors only vip can pass
-NPCs Talking only with VIP {npc boat, npc promotion}
Anyone can make an vip system for me? how much cost about? =]

You want a vip system that's end auto or manual??
if auto is a little complex, but if you you remove vip manualy send pm for me

Hello Otland,I'm StremSide Friend, Already bought from him about 110 dollars, in scripts+quests+compillation
Anyone can make an vip system for me? how much cost about? =]

Dont believe him, he scamed StreamSide and tried with me too, but ... :)

Back