• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Viruses

Darkflame

Polish nerd
Reaction score
Hello people i have one problem : I'm playing tibia and just detected a trojan,backdooprogramm,scriptvirus form java and something called "exploit".
My question is now since they are jailed : i have to delete them? is it possible having an keylogger in it? what should i do? im not specjalist from computers so i need some help
Thanks

Delete it.
Run a virus scan, just to be secure. If you do not have one, download a free one from the internet.

1. You have to see, what have the virus infected, if the virus infected got into the imported files. Your then f*****! <--- Imported files the "heart" of your computer.
2. When you restart your computer, it maybe a program which starts with your computer and infect the whole package.
3. I usally to see at msconfig which programs are in the startup! <-- I recommend to people which have knowlegde to play in msconfig!

Back