• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [virusses on TFS]

JulianoSMM

Like an Angel
Reaction score
Hello guys. I never had this kind of problem with TFS, but... So, my antivir, found some trojan in TFS.exe AND in mystic spirit.rar Oo... There is two possibilites:

First one: Yeah, I got a trojan.
Two: It is just a false thread.

So, I would like to know if you guys can tell me something about it...

Here is the SS:

~Hint~ Crack ~Hint~

Of course there is that too, but keep in mind, its not exactly legal, not to mention that my point wasnt about cracks and whatnot, it was about the fact that antiviruses which is paid for, tends to be more well developed since the developers who works with it, is actual paid proffessional programmers, compared to the people who work for free developing free software.

I clicked on that picture,
Got 3 Attempts to attack my computer.

Bloodhound.3 something...

Are you posting viruses?
I think you need to be banned.

Norton 360
Newest Version.

Blocked Three Bloodhounds; Trojans.

Well if you got that im not surprised you got "intrusion alerts".

Norton has a tendency to alert you about even the most insignificant thing, such as popups or tracking-cookies, just to make itself seem better, and thus convincing the newbie computer users to continue buying norton products, since they think norton is uber protective of their computer.

Also if you use Internet Explorer which has a habit of letting sites/popups install spyware on your computer without your authorization, im not surprised that you get "intrusion alerts" everywhere you go, either.

Truth is, norton actually hijacks your computer, you can compare it to a rootkit, since once you have installed it, it got more power than your OS.

Back