• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [virusses on TFS]

JulianoSMM

Like an Angel
Reaction score
Hello guys. I never had this kind of problem with TFS, but... So, my antivir, found some trojan in TFS.exe AND in mystic spirit.rar Oo... There is two possibilites:

First one: Yeah, I got a trojan.
Two: It is just a false thread.

So, I would like to know if you guys can tell me something about it...

Here is the SS:

I think your antivirus is f*cked atm, so no worries, unless you already had a trojan which somehow infected the .exe, I don't even know what I'm talking about right now

Many virus scanners dont see TFS as an virus, but some do. In that case you are able to disbale your virus scanner (In a way that it will acsept it) it depents on what type of virus scanner you are using.

Its not really recommended to disable your antivirus, since it leaves your comp vunerable...

A better alternative, when the computer reports TFS as a virus (which it is not), is to add it to the antivirus exception-list, thus it will ignore it, and wont give off any alerts about it.

ya it sucks only recently has avast started picking it up as a virus now w/e i go to the folder with the exe it gives me a bloon warning/reminder

Sure budy, I'll add the TFS in exeption list. Althoug, the server will be without virus protection? If yes, I'll have to find other anti-virus software.

Thank you!

Sure budy, I'll add the TFS in exeption list. Althoug, the server will be without virus protection? If yes, I'll have to find other anti-virus software.

Thank you!

Adding TFS to the exeption list wont "leave the server without virus protection", thats the reason why i said "add it to exeption list".

The antivirus dosnt protect the server program, it protects the COMPUTER against viruses, and by adding the server .exe to the exception list, you're basically telling the antivirus that "this specific file is 100% trusted, and you should not bother with this file ever again", thus your computer is still protected against every other virus, however it will ignore the tfs .exe and thus not make virus alerts all the time.

Back