• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Visual Action Bar Spells Problem ~

IgoR lYCAN

Reaction score
1- I would like to know how to set a "function" in Promotion without need to logout, to set the spells avaliable in the action bar, if someone have any idea..
(VISUAL ACTION BAR )
after take the voc + relog:
1592632981504.png

2- There is a problem with the Ultimate Spells, the cooldown should be equal ( it should be not avaliable ( visual ):
1592633045734.png

I've already "fixed it" ,making another group,for them.. so you cant cast both, in 40 seconds.
1592632249199.png

but the problem is :
when I create another group in src, it makes possible to use the others attacks at the same time, like that:

1592632304044.png

also : exori max vis, exori max flam, are giving VISUAL exaustion to exori gran vis / exori gran flam:

1592632470955.png

XML:
    <instant group="special" spellid="155" name="Ultimate Energy Strike" words="exori max vis" lvl="1" mana="100" prem="1" range="3" casterTargetOrDirection="1" blockwalls="1" exhaustion="30000" groupcooldown="30000" needlearn="0" script="attack/ultimate energy strike.lua">
        <vocation name="Sorcerer" />
        <vocation name="Master Sorcerer" />
    </instant>
    <instant group="special" spellid="154" name="Ultimate Flame Strike" words="exori max flam" lvl="1" mana="100" prem="1" range="3" casterTargetOrDirection="1" blockwalls="1" exhaustion="30000" groupcooldown="30000" needlearn="0" script="attack/ultimate flame strike.lua">
    </instant>

<instant group="attack" spellid="151" name="Strong Energy Strike" words="exori gran vis" lvl="1" mana="60" prem="1" range="3" casterTargetOrDirection="1" blockwalls="1" exhaustion="8000" groupcooldown="2000" needlearn="0" script="attack/strong energy strike.lua">
    </instant>

<instant group="attack" spellid="150" name="Strong Flame Strike" words="exori gran flam" lvl="1" mana="60" prem="1" range="3" casterTargetOrDirection="1" blockwalls="1" exhaustion="8000" groupcooldown="2000" needlearn="0" script="attack/strong flame strike.lua">
    </instant>

<instant group="specialue" spellid="119" name="Rage of the Skies" words="exevo gran mas vis" lvl="1" mana="600" selftarget="1" prem="1" exhaustion="40000" groupcooldown="40000" needlearn="0" script="attack/rage of the skies.lua">
    </instant>

<instant group="specialue" spellid="24" name="Hell's Core" words="exevo gran mas flam" lvl="1" mana="1100" prem="1" exhaustion="40000" groupcooldown="40000" selftarget="1" needlearn="0" script="attack/hells core.lua">
    </instant>

C++:
    if ((attr = node.attribute("group"))) {
        std::string tmpStr = asLowerCaseString(attr.as_string());
        if (tmpStr == "none" || tmpStr == "0") {
            group = SPELLGROUP_NONE;
        } else if (tmpStr == "attack" || tmpStr == "1") {
            group = SPELLGROUP_ATTACK;
        } else if (tmpStr == "healing" || tmpStr == "2") {
            group = SPELLGROUP_HEALING;
        } else if (tmpStr == "support" || tmpStr == "3") {
            group = SPELLGROUP_SUPPORT;
        } else if (tmpStr == "special" || tmpStr == "4") {
            group = SPELLGROUP_SPECIAL;
        } else if (tmpStr == "specialue" || tmpStr == "6") {
            group = SPELLGROUP_SPECIALUE;
        } else {
            std::cout << "[Warning - Spell::configureSpell] Unknown group: " << attr.as_string() << std::endl;
        }
    }

if ((attr = node.attribute("groupcooldown"))) {
        groupCooldown = pugi::cast<uint32_t>(attr.value());
    }

if ((attr = node.attribute("secondarygroup"))) {
        std::string tmpStr = asLowerCaseString(attr.as_string());
        if (tmpStr == "none" || tmpStr == "0") {
            secondaryGroup = SPELLGROUP_NONE;
        } else if (tmpStr == "attack" || tmpStr == "1") {
            secondaryGroup = SPELLGROUP_ATTACK;
        } else if (tmpStr == "healing" || tmpStr == "2") {
            secondaryGroup = SPELLGROUP_HEALING;
        } else if (tmpStr == "support" || tmpStr == "3") {
            secondaryGroup = SPELLGROUP_SUPPORT;
        } else if (tmpStr == "special" || tmpStr == "4") {
            secondaryGroup = SPELLGROUP_SPECIAL;
        } else if (tmpStr == "specialue" || tmpStr == "6") {
            group = SPELLGROUP_SPECIALUE;
        } else {
            std::cout << "[Warning - Spell::configureSpell] Unknown secondarygroup: " << attr.as_string() << std::endl;
        }
    }
(spells.cpp)

I know, it's alot of problems.. xD

You set groupcooldown="40000" for exori max flam - that's why other spells from the group has that cd.
when I create another group in src, it makes possible to use the others attacks at the same time, like that:
If you have those special spells aggressive, you need to trigger somehow the attack group cooldown for X secs.

As for visuals, I think it is client sided. Probably you need to add that special group.

You set groupcooldown="40000" for exori max flam - that's why other spells from the group has that cd.
If you have those special spells aggressive, you need to trigger somehow the attack group cooldown for X secs.

As for visuals, I think it is client sided. Probably you need to add that special group.
"If you have those special spells aggressive, you need to trigger somehow the attack group cooldown for X secs. " ?xD
anyone have any idea how to do it?

also, Hiho,
You didnt undestand about the "exori max flam" issue, you can see that :
exori gran vis/
exori gran flam, get VISUAL exausted :

1592741790256.png
for no apparent reason

Back