• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Visual Studio 2010 PROBLEM!!!

Ub Kenobi

Reaction score
Hey!!

I can't find any file when I'm going to compile my sources. I don't have the "regular" .sln file in my sources. Instead I got a .dev file and I can't find any solution to this. When I go into MSVC > File > Open > Project/Solution > Sources, there is nothing...

How do I open/find it? I've searched all over the internet... :mad:

Thx,

And yes, I've followed Vittyns tutorial http://otland.net/f479/compiling-msvc-compiling-forgotten-server-under-windows-easy-way-125178/ and they don't answer peoples questions about this:(

Last edited:
I've tested changing it to "all types" and I've tryed to change the name on the dev file to .sln file...

find a .dev to .sln converter?
that was plain stupid. ^ i didnt find anything... so i guess i cant help you

Try to look if maybe your VS is something wrong with?

I think there is no such thing.;) I think the .dev library is for dev-cpp or something and .sln library for Visual Studio.

I just think I've different kind of Sources or maybe something is missing from my VS but I don't know what...

Last edited:
Back