• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Visual Studio 2015 Problem

Doomdice

The N00betarian
Reaction score
When I open the visual studio 2015 and open the vc14 folder to click the frogotten.sln it does not load at all I have try repairing the visual studio and it did not work. The only thing I see is loading project forgotten.sln but it dont really load at all.

maybe need insal boost files? dunno could work
i use otx and to compile i need boost files installes in c:/local

I guess I miss some things on installment I found where the project was unavailable. So I just right click to install the missing features. will see if this does the job or not.

Last edited:
have stupid question can i compile new otx with visual studio 2019? i dont know how to download the 2015 version

If you are new to those things I strongly recommend you to download the 2015 or 2017 version. The reason for that is that msvc 14.2 is relatively new so many tools may not work well with that compiler, so you could end up crying right at the bottom of the dll hell.
If you want to acquire Visual Studio just for the sole purpose of compiling otc/tfs/otx, then msvc 14.0/1 is a wise choise, here you can download older VS versions.

there you go, the msvc 2015 direct link :)

Back