• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Vive-War.Eu takes Recruitment!

teka123

Reaction score
Vive-War.Eu takes Recruitment!

Welcome to All Members!
I would like to announce that it has been an open call to the newly formed project "Vive-War".

Brief information on the project:
* E-PvP (Gaining experience by killing players).
* Heavily edited Evolution Map, created by the best mappers in the Forums!
* Own Profession balance created from scratch.
* Weight Scriptów, Plot, Mission, Tasków, fun.
* Weight of new monsters, items and bosses.
* The VIP.
* Four other cities so far.
* Teleports to Exp, or Te are also hidden.
* Weight of new systems and the events that day will be automatically enabled.

We now come to the point. We are looking for:
* 1 Mapper Minimum level (Intermediate-Advanced).
* 1 Scripter Minimum level (medium-to advanced).

Requirements:
- A minimum of 16 years.
- Knowledge in their field.
- Personal culture.
- Communicative knowledge of English.
- Diligence.

Salary:
- Position GameMaster (VAT promotion)
- Super Moderator for the Forum.
- If diligence% Profit from SMS SHOP.

That's all I hope to find someone willing and together we create something fantastic.
Greets Vive-War.Eu!

Name
Sherif

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of GODS experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 300+ players. Also I'm Not Bad Scripter I Can Script (Items,Spells,Runes,Donation Staff,Weapons,Events,Actions) Also Im Bug Fixer And I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated Any With Ur Teaching Me I Will Be Better In A Very Short Time Because U Need Some Hard Things Maybe I Know Alot Of It.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying in University

-What is my English level?
I would say my English level is very high.

-How many languages do you know and please level each of them.
English - High
Arabic - High

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so Anyway You Won't Lose Anything If U Tested Me.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

Thanks For Respecting!! (Mome)<<Here!! ^^

Name
Sherif

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of GODS experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 300+ players. Also I'm Not Bad Scripter I Can Script (Items,Spells,Runes,Donation Staff,Weapons,Events,Actions) Also Im Bug Fixer And I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated Any With Ur Teaching Me I Will Be Better In A Very Short Time Because U Need Some Hard Things Maybe I Know Alot Of It.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying in University

-What is my English level?
I would say my English level is very high.

-How many languages do you know and please level each of them.
English - High
Arabic - High

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so Anyway You Won't Lose Anything If U Tested Me.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

Thanks For Respecting!! (Mome)<<Here!! ^^

Where did you copy that from? :)

Refresh! I need 1 Mapper, and 1 Scripter! Vive-War.Eu takes Recruitment!

Name:Ahmed

Language:Arabic & Engeilsh

Experience:I've played Real Tibia since late 2008 I Took At 2009 I Get 3 years Mapping Server Ot

Skills:99% Best My Working Mapping

Average time spent at the computer:

I Open 18 Hour In Day Or Up

Small Information About yourself:

-I Like To Help Peopel and this 50% In My Working .... and 50% In Anyworking Helping Ppl To Enjoy..!

-I Like To Make Fun and Enjoy For everything

Why do you wish to join the Server Your Staffs?

-Beaucse This My Working Mapping and Helping

-I Get Fun When Im Help Peopel and Will Be Enjoy..!!

What Type of Server Interests you the most?

-To Be Senior Community Manager...!!!

What can you Give to Your Server?

-Im Can Give Mapping

-Im I Do everything To Player Fun and Enjoy!!

What are your Goals / ideas for a server?

-To Make a New Event humm Last-man And Make New More

-Make Hard 100% Quest Super Aol But Hard

Thank,You To Listen To Me If You Wanna Me Talk Me in Skype Is :Kesh Mapper

1# What's your First Name?

- Lukas

2# Where are you from?

- Sweden

3# How old are you?

4# What languages do you speak, and which one is your native?

- English, Swedish and reading Spanish

5# Position...
Im a mapper, not so good yet, but if you wanna see some map then say what you wanna see and I send you it

--------------------------------------------
1# Weekness
I'm not any scripter or anything like that, im just a usuall player. (Accept lower staff )

2# Why would you like to apply for that position?

- I would like to apply for this position because I don't just want to help people I want to improve the server as a whole and make every ones time here as enjoyable and problem free as possible. I have also been at alot of difrents ots like forgottenl and highexp.

3# How many hours you can be daily online, and playing?

- Well I work 4 days a week. But even on them days I can offer up to 4 hours online, and on my days off... 6+ should no plans arise

4# What can you produce to the server after being a Staff Member?

- As a staff member I can provide people with the help and answers they need and if I didn't know the answer I would make it my goal to find out as soon as possible.
Along side that as a staff members it would be my job to make sure the whole community is running smoothly and everyone is satisfied and that problems are acknowledged and solved to the best of my ability.

I'm also on the forum everyday (if there is one) it's the first thing I log into before actually joining the server, because its where people post majority of their problems so its the best place to start with making people satisfied and showing that this server has a great team of helpers, which in all makes their experience so much better and encourages them to stay.

5# Why would we choose you?
I care alot of ots because I've been playing in 8 years and know how it should work. Im not a person who just want staff so I can make items or level for myself. I care so much about the other players in the game.

6# Where to contact me?
Skype -> lukas.hult

Name:Ahmed

Language:Arabic & Engeilsh

Experience:I've played Real Tibia since late 2008 I Took At 2009 I Get 3 years Mapping Server Ot

Skills:99% Best My Working Mapping

Average time spent at the computer:

I Open 18 Hour In Day Or Up

Small Information About yourself:

-I Like To Help Peopel and this 50% In My Working .... and 50% In Anyworking Helping Ppl To Enjoy..!

-I Like To Make Fun and Enjoy For everything

Why do you wish to join the Server Your Staffs?

-Beaucse This My Working Mapping and Helping

-I Get Fun When Im Help Peopel and Will Be Enjoy..!!

What Type of Server Interests you the most?

-To Be Senior Community Manager...!!!

What can you Give to Your Server?

-Im Can Give Mapping

-Im I Do everything To Player Fun and Enjoy!!

What are your Goals / ideas for a server?

-To Make a New Event humm Last-man And Make New More

-Make Hard 100% Quest Super Aol But Hard

Thank,You To Listen To Me If You Wanna Me Talk Me in Skype Is :Kesh Mapper

English wtf?

What About My Application

- - - Updated - - -

Really You Are So Funny.. Its My Application I Create It With My Own Self :S

Mome Here!! ^^

Regards..

Back