• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocation Limit

Decent60

My peanut
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a certain amount of vocations you can have or an amount of multiplier that you can have?
We tried to add our 2nd promotion character, everything was loaded right, but the for some reason, characters kept getting bugged at the magic level. Mages were getting 1 magic level every spell while knights/Pally, it stopped going up. We had the manamultiplier at 1.8 for all of them. basically, all vocation's manamultiplier has been the same for the other two stages. Can anyone think of a reason why its bugging because of this? (Higher up should mean more mana it takes to advance, but it never did that here). Its a TFS server, latest SVN (Rev 697).

Hmm, yeah today there isn't an error. I think he was running too much on the computer and it was bugging it out. Thanks for the reply though =)

I had this problem, you gotta edit 1.1 instead of 1.0 someplace in vocations in skillgain, or else it will be bugged. Check your 2nd promoted character, look for all 1.0 skillgains, make it 1.1, and problem shoud be solved.

Back