• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocation Limits?

JuggaloUser

Reaction score
Hi there, I don't think its a problem but I am unsure....

I am currently customizing teh shiznit out of my own server and I am making many many vocs, such as six base vocs, each with one or two promotions, those each could have multiple promotions ect, ect....

My question is, is there anyone who has found there to be a problem encountered when there are too many vocs (besides balance issues) is there a limit to which the server or site or aac for ingame or on site to have a problem..... Any ideas?

I believe that you need to create so many different weapons and special abilities for each and every vocation, so that's nothing I would recommend to do. However, if you're willing to offer much work, it will be to balance each vocation and make sure all vocations have spells and such things..

This I do know.... Already planned on, lots and lots of work.... Got to change all the monsters and what they drop, got to change the potions and the spells, lots of lots of work I know, but is there a problem that can happen from trying to run so many vocs %besides balance issues%

no there will be no other issues. it wont affect anything that will crash, lag or do anything harmful to the server aslong as it is all programmed correctly.

Back