• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocation Spells

blumo

Reaction score
Alright well this is regarding spells for the vocations, especially when hunting Nightmares in perticular.

Spells in general, pvp?,anything you want it to be about lol.

Paladins have a holy AOE spell
Knights do around 11-13k dmg with ?exori mas rai?
Sorcerer-Venaliter, but not AOE
Druid- Stronger heal?? Exura rai sio??

Been running around warring and have noticed that it takes atleast 3 or 4 mages at levels ranging from 500-600 to kill 1 single knight...

Pala can use curaga as well, are a lil easier to kill, but not by much.

Druid/ Sorc can be stopped as soon as they run out of pots...

I understand mages arent going to be able to level as fast as say a knight or pala, but i think it should b a little more fair considering mage exevo gran rai lux spell is level 775... 700 knight exorita...650 i believe its exorita con?...

and its easier for other vocations to level than mages, why?

Why are knights almost unstoppable...

why do mages die A LOT faster than pala/kn, and level much slower?

jus questions i have and other ppl have asked me, and ive heard in default chat.

ANY INPUT ON WHAT IS SAID OR COMMENTS?
NO BASHING.

Paladin's holy spell is very slow. and their ultimate move thingie sucks.

Knights can't dps for [I have a potty mouth], and normally get shot at anyways.

mage = hax damage/combos, doesn't matter if you got curaga anymore.

its balanced.... but not for paladins LOL

It is balanced for Pala's, exorita con + hitting nightmare scion, killed it in 3 hits...

Dont really get why mage rai lux is such a high level though =S

exorita hits that high , but same does all of the other 650 skills lol. and exorita is physical, and the others are energy, so theres more damage for the other classes. mas rai is already cheap for mages, adding the ultimate for mage again, is like zomg, pwnface.

But if mages level the slowest, why is their 650+ spell, the highest?

Sorcerers Druids Paladins Knights

Why complaining? seems its balanced.

This isn't a complaint. I just want to know the reasoning. This is about each voc. Lord, knights would be unstoppable if they hit higher. They wouldn't be able to be stopped doing a lot of DMG and HP as well.

Lol Me and Yksan waste like 30 minuts killing death lvl 700 palys and we only can doing exevo rai hur + 4 pyros... paladin heals too much and druids cant with that heal.... 1 mage 700 do between 3-4k sd+ wand and 1 paladin 700 heals 8k wtf? it isnt balanced... and knight can heal other knight without wasting mana and 1 mage wastes all his mana doing exito sio "..... balance the vocations... i think the server isnt balanced... u take to much for the reset and do the server more bad

Lol Me and Yksan waste like 30 minuts killing death lvl 700 palys and we only can doing exevo rai hur + 4 pyros... paladin heals too much and druids cant with that heal.... 1 mage 700 do between 3-4k sd+ wand and 1 paladin 700 heals 8k wtf? it isnt balanced... and knight can heal other knight without wasting mana and 1 mage wastes all his mana doing exito sio "..... balance the vocations... i think the server isnt balanced... u take to much for the reset and do the server more bad

I think curaga should only be for knights, not pallies. but other than that everything you said was dumb, the vocs are balanced very well, maybe you dont know how to use a mage? cuz mages arnt supposed to be tanks, and knights are supposed to be able to heal other knights...

but we're talking about 2 mages lvl 600 vs 1 paly 700 cant kill him... and was only with curaga... never use potions or something... vocation are balanced in the atk but not in the resistence thats i want to explain

but a palla without manashield can be combo'd easily now stop crying seriously just play the voc that you think is overpowered and leave the vocations they are the way now... and dont forget knight eq increases your reg

Back