• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocation Templates - Modern AAC

JuggaloUser

Reaction score
Hello everyone I need some help with sql.... I am developing a server that will have many more than the regular four vocs each with one promotion and I would like to make it so that on my site people can choose between a base of ten vocations when creating a character, depending on which one they choose would determine what eq they start off with as well as health mp and all that too.... I am sure I can do half this thru phpmyadmin correct? Or where would I look in the moderaac to be able to incorporate that.... any and all help would be appreciated, what is not appreciated is someone stopping in to tell me I should just keep the original four vocs because of balance issues, and its easier....

- - - Updated - - -

Seventeen views and no one can tell me anything?

Is there no way I can use a site for many custom vocations? I was sure I could just create the samples in the database, and just add the options in the config.php for more vocs, so it references to the new samples I make....

Back