• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocations / Skills repently overloads

Sublime

Reaction score
Hello, well, I've got a problem with my server,
bassicaly, it runs perfect, but in a while ( I mean hours ), repentlny any player get overload of skills and his vocation change,

for example when I loook in highscores in my website, it shows in distance fighting that X player has got like "1894718941" of skill, when the normal should be 90-100, and his vocation change to another one,
soo what could be the problem?
anyway, thanks for your attention, :thumbup::)

extra info,
using 0,4
dedicted server (Ubuntu)
using filezilla
ModernACC
Putty

Sublime is my team we are working on a project, although I posted on premium board but nobody knows, maybe someone that there isn't premium have solved my trouble, I'll post it again here.

Thx

OR check your skill advancement system
If you're using that one that was released here (where it says to what skill lvl you advanced) the bug is in there.

o0 I'm not using a system of advanced =/ Its really weird this, just happens with the ot restart I checked the globalevents and it's fine =/

If you're using that one that was released here (where it says to what skill lvl you advanced) the bug is in there.

Thanks for the info, I'll try it.

I'm using it and I'm facing these bugs.

Back