• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VoltageOT is looking for help

SamX

VoltageOT Developer
Reaction score
Kxhx3Jb.png

Server Information
VoltageOT is a teleport-based medium rate server with aspects of RPG. It is based on TFS 1.2 and uses client 10.90. We try to revolve much of our server around thoughtful quests, mysteries and the fun aspects of Tibia we used to all love while still creating that medium rate experience. There are many unique features to make players' experience as good as possible:
  • Tiered Item System: monster loots have a chance to drop normal, rare or legendary items. These items have increased attributes and are very valuable. Rare and legendary items can also be created by crafting the necessary tools to upgrade the item.
  • Player Attribute System: players will receive attribute points as they increase in level and gain achievements or finish quests within the server. These "attribute potions" can be used to add extra attack speed, health/mana, damage, spell efficiency and more.
  • Events & Raids: events and raids are casted every couple of hours automatically. Rare items can be found in these raids. Our events include classics such as team deathmatch, CTF and zombies.
  • Minion System: the minion system is our take on the pet system. You will be able to "unlock" certain minions by doing quests or looting certain items. They will be specialized as either blockers, healers or sharpshooters. More information on this system will come in future teasers.
  • Custom Sprites & Items: we will be using a custom client, based on 10.90. There are already many custom sprites and we plan to further work towards creating new hunting grounds, creatures and items as the project progresses (please note - most of this work will be ongoing much after initial release).
This is our current progress on the project so everyone can see how we are doing:
  • Map - 100%
  • Quests - 50%
  • Programming & Scripting - 75%
As you can see, the main aspects are pretty well finished.

Current Opportunities
We are currently looking for people to help out with the following tasks:
  • Planning quests and assisting with scripting
  • Creating NPCs and general things that every server needs
  • Planning and creation of new features
  • Creating custom creatures
  • Creating custom spells
Just thought I'd say this is a serious project with lots of time and money invested already. We are not going to be cancelling the project for any reason. If you are looking for a serious and exciting project to join, post here or shoot me a PM!

Thanks
Sam

Last edited:
  • Planning quests and assisting with scripting
  • Creating NPCs and general things that every server needs
  • Planning and creation of new features
  • Creating custom creatures
  • Creating custom spells
I guess I'm too expensive for all that xD?
Wow your name change confused me too xD

I guess I'm too expensive for all that xD?
Wow your name change confused me too xD
This thread is for people who are interested in joining the team. Paid work is separate. :p

Back