• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster VoltageOT | Partner & Community Manager [Paid Position]

SamX

VoltageOT Developer
Reaction score
Hello,

Let me introduce myself - my name is Sam and I am the sole developer for VoltageOT. I am busy in real life, and therefor I am hiring a partner/community manager to help out with the server. The server is nearly complete, there are some bugs and testing to be done but most of the server content is complete.

Job responsibilities:
  • Manage the community ingame after release
  • Promote and advertise the server before and after release
  • Actively test server balancing and report bugs before release
  • Create ideas and quest plans for future updates
  • Contribute with scripting, mapping, spriting if possible. This is not a necessity as I outsource most work
Job requirements:
  • At least 1 year community management experience on a large player base OT
  • Experience with server promoting considered an asset
  • Experience scripting, mapping or spriting considered an asset

Position wage: a negotiable % of all server profits paid on weekly or biweekly basis

VoltageOT information and features:
  • Large custom detailed TP based map with plans to create walkable continents in future updates. Currently 3 large cities, 60+ large hunting spawns, 25+ quests
  • Medium experience rates
  • Challenging and thoughtful quests
  • Custom item and monster sprites
  • Team and solo dungeon systems with intriguing rewards
  • Character boost system on level advance used to upgrade your character in any fashion you like
  • Unique addon bonus system
  • Skulled monster system with enhanced item looting system
  • Specialized classes for each vocation on your third promotion
  • Fully functioning market system, prey system and imbuing system
  • Unique event system in which rewards can be traded for premium points (voltage tokens)
There are of course more features which will be shown to you ingame should you be successful with your application.

If you are interested in applying, please send me a PM or post here with the following format:

Code:
Information about yourself:
Languages you speak:
Experience in OT servers:
Why you would be a good fit for VoltageOT:

Thank you for your interest. Here are some pictures of the server:
9QdY6rm.png

pHsHLyi.png

98zDQK6.png

VbzPtwF.png

0p2NEGx.png

Back