• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team VoltageOT - staff recruitment

SamX

VoltageOT Developer
Reaction score
Kxhx3Jb.png

Mapping Showoff Thread

Staff Recruitment
Hello,
I am looking for some team members to help out with Voltage OT. The server is coming along nicely but I am very busy in real life and could definitely use some help to complete it. I am looking for people who are in this for the long run. With that being said, I am hiring community managers, LUA scripters and mappers. These are not paid-per-job positions. There are a limited amount of spots and each person will get a percentage of the profits made from the server once it is released to the public. Small payments for certain larger jobs can be discussed in advance.

Note: I don't require you to spend a ton of time on this, the server is a hobby for me and should be for you too. All work is at your own pace, however it must be at a reasonable pace.

Here is a description of the work you will be doing in your respective position:
Community Managers: you will be responsible for the overall community in-game (must be able to commit lots of hours once the server releases), bug testing and suggesting ideas for new updates. Please note that you should be able to contribute in some other way as well (i.e. LUA scripts, maps, simpler XML scripts).
LUA Scripters: the majority of the big systems are finished for now. You might need to do some additions or changes to the current systems. Otherwise, we need lots of quests, NPCs, monsters and other simpler systems scripted.
Mappers: the main area of the map is done with the exception of a few small pieces. Your main job will be to complete our second continent.

If you are interested I welcome you to apply! Please use the following application format:
Position applying for:
Experience in this position:
Examples of work:

Thanks for your time,
SamX

Last edited:
im interetested in mapping i know how to do things quickly and properly done
can you give more details of what needs to be done there and how much you offer for the work?

im interetested in mapping i know how to do things quickly and properly done
can you give more details of what needs to be done there and how much you offer for the work?
Hi, offer is in the thread. Can you send some examples of work?

Country of residency: USA
Position applying for: Lua Scripter
Experience in this position: When I was a teenager I use to develop new quests and monsters with lua. This is my last semester as a undergraduate. I will be graduating with a Computer Science bachelors and a Math minor.
Examples of work: The lua work I did as a teen was from 2005 sadly I didn't know about GiHhub as an 16 year old. Back then I created quests with lua and one of my favorites was the remake of the Paradox Tower.
If you would like to see my general experience my GitHub is https://github.com/collisionspace . I currently work as an iOS Developer but my GitHub shows off a bunch of different programming languages.

Last edited:
Back