• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Volume

You didn't mentioned your operating system. Most Probably your sound manager is not working. Install your audio driver again. Hope your problem will be solved

Windows:
* Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Entertainment -> Volume Control
* Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio Devices
* Task Bar -> Right Click -> Properties -> Custom -> Find Volume -> Show at all times or some shit like that

Mac: Mac doesn't have probelmz is epik

Ubuntu: Same as Mac only more like Windoze

hey buddy
Go to the control panel or go to the start then go to all programs> acessories>entertainment> volum control>options and then get your desired thing....... That's all

hey buddy I am Frank
I am newbie in this forum
I am looking some interesting thing
so you have problem I think you should goto the start manu
Than go to the accessories > Then go to entertainment> volume> Then select in the desktop.........
thank you very much

hey buddy I am Frank
I am newbie in this forum
I am looking some interesting thing
so you have problem I think you should goto the start manu
Than go to the accessories > Then go to entertainment> volume> Then select in the desktop.........
thank you very much

Another newbie who has successfully reposted what I have already posted into an even bigger pile of shit.

Back