• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vote For Magic Lvl

Change M lvl rate

• Yes

Votes: 105 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 46.2%

• Total voters

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Change magic level rate for example to 2x and multiply current magic levels till new rate

^^ Piece of shit shut the fuck up u saying u retired 1 month ago

1. My idea if u wanna recude ml: U should use 25% reduce aka u get 75% of the ml u got currently.
example 1 (top ml): ml 128 / 100 x 75 = ml 96 (if u add full equip u will get ml 106).
example 2 (random ml): ml 115 / 100 x 75 = ml 86, 25% to 87 (if u add full equip u will get ml 97).

Note 1: reducing ml will also reduce exp/hour (takes longer to kill monsters) and hunt profit (need to shoot more runes/spells to kill monster) so its also little harder to get levels and cash (gaajs).

Note 2: Im not sure if u should use same for ek's and rp's cause eks with current ml 12 will get ml 9.
and rps with current ml 34 will get 25,5.

1. My idea if u wanna recude ml: U should use 25% reduce aka u get 75% of the ml u got currently.
example 1 (top ml): ml 128 / 100 x 75 = ml 96 (if u add full equip u will get ml 106).
example 2 (random ml): ml 115 / 100 x 75 = ml 86, 25% to 87 (if u add full equip u will get ml 97).

Note 1: reducing ml will also reduce exp/hour (takes longer to kill monsters) and hunt profit (need to shoot more runes/spells to kill monster) so its also little harder to get levels and cash (gaajs).

Note 2: Im not sure if u should use same for ek's and rp's cause eks with current ml 12 will get ml 9.
I agree with my best friend decoy kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

rly good idea and change rate to 2x

Last edited:
on grims i refiled 7k arrow every 6h so gz too ;p
7k arrow? you htink you forgot you used to bot with me there idiot gandax rud akluska the rp here u brain dead polack u always capped max 3k arrow so dont try it all u kid do is reply reply go bot more rp 24-7 and give to veziv.

7k arrow? you htink you forgot you used to bot with me there idiot gandax rud akluska the rp here u brain dead polack u always capped max 3k arrow so dont try it all u kid do is reply reply go bot more rp 24-7 and give to veziv.
haha 3k arrow on 200 lvl probably i bot only me rp i take other rp only to shared and never give char to veziv . Secondly xabor rly when you boted on goroma you was online 24/7 so shut up

Last edited:
this is about m lvl or refilling ? lol
but srsly m lvl rly need to change and this fucking 50% when pz needs to disappear

Back