• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Vote] Mapping Contest "Creativity!"

Which one of the following screenshots are the most creative?

• #1. Seabitz

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • #2. Jocce

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • #3. Icetear

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • #4. Xenios

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • #5. Robin

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNotoriousNaS

OFWGKTA
Senator
Reaction score
The vote thread of the contest thread "Creativity."

The only rule is: "You're not allowed to vote on yourself, the punnishment is disqualification."

The contestant are the following:
#1. Seabitz:
2h6hsoo.jpg

#2. Jocce:

RME2008-05-0312-35-22-57.jpg

#3. Icetear:
k50acp.jpg

#4. Xenios:
mappingconestpic1he8.png

#5. Robin:
10gzlhc.png

Poll will be closed 12th of May.

Good luck everyone!
Regards, Seabitz.

Last edited:
I've gotta vote for Xenios on this one.

:<

Can I vote?

Oh and, ICetear.. Palms and water with melting ground? wtf? :D

I voted for Xenios :p But waterfalls seem to be popular when it comes to mapping competitions... If Robin would of made a bigger map I might have voted on him :p

Good luck everyone!

Wooah definetly xenios.

Icetear was the second runner up until i saw the mistake with borders on the waterfall ;\

Seabitz needs a LOT more details, it simply looks too empty =\ But i like the idea very much.

Robin stands out from the other ones far too much by taking the ss ingame, but it's nice. Nothing extremely original.

And Jocce, well i simply can't fix this one into my liking. It's nice mapping, nice idea, but not my style.

Wooah definetly xenios.

Icetear was the second runner up until i saw the mistake with borders on the waterfall ;\

Seabitz needs a LOT more details, it simply looks too empty =\ But i like the idea very much.

Robin stands out from the other ones far too much by taking the ss ingame, but it's nice. Nothing extremely original.

And Jocce, well i simply can't fix this one into my liking. It's nice mapping, nice idea, but not my style.

Oh, shit! xP
I've totally missted those mistakes with the borders.. -.-
Thanks anyway, great work by xenios!

I voted for Xenios :p But waterfalls seem to be popular when it comes to mapping competitions... If Robin would of made a bigger map I might have voted on him :p

Good luck everyone!
Mine is bigger, but you can't take one picture covering the place when you're taking it ingame. :(
edit:
I saw I didn't vote yet lol, I'm voting for Xenios :)
btw u're Markje right?
and wawa I like your waterfalls, you make them look so "smooth" :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back