• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Vote][Prize] Connected Spawns

Should Spawns be connected and farther from pz?

• Total voters
I can say what ever I want to say cause I play the ot and since I'm a player I think i'm free to say what I think just as you did talking for Red, so I would ask who are you? And what makes you think you can talk instead of Red "ruining his server"?

Are you idiot? ofcourse I have something about mexicans just as everybody does here, tell me do you like this?... People saying hey have you ever play cyntara? A= Oh yea, it sux it was cool 1 year ago but now just mexicans that thing they are good with non pvp needed to fight but to be high level to kill somebody and well it is already dead cause when an ot had 300-350 players online and now it has 50 it means it's dead cause its "OLD" nobody will play it again.
I think nobody likes that cause everybody played cyntara and enjoyed their time and knows it was awesome in the good times, but now Red's being a fag just cause he doesn't want to put crystallinus back hes losing lots of ppl and players and friends cause people was talking with him in a good way but since he doesnt know how to hear/read ppl is getting mad and talking like me ;) I respected Red few months ago and I think i'm not the only one that did so, but now... well we have seen who is him, not just for not listening the ppl but for all the shits cyntara went through and well lots of shits happened and red kept his silence.

It's all I need to say, I wont post again here.

First off, You're welcome to leave anytime, Red can moderate his server however he wants. You seem to be complaining about the mexicans a lot, were you a little crybaby that got power abused by them then quit? Did you not have the team or friends in general to fight back? If so then I can understand why your crying on the forums about an OT that you don't even play. Crystallinus is a whole new OT, why post on cyntara forums? lmao, Pathetic people like you who act tough through the forums is what corrupted cyntara to begin with anyways. Glad your gone.

and now back onto topic, the map in general wil be reamped, so it looks nicer and general locations is better. I'm sure red would fix the retarded defence at LWs thats unbreakable, and would make all the general "hard" monsters together and whatnot. We'll be sure that it isn't too BS that when you kill someone, you can run from map to map to map to escape. It'll be a farish run, and the PZ system or the skull for 1 minute thing, might need to change.

the PZ system or the skull for 1 minute thing, might need to change.
Yeh, should be longer.. and i think Red should make a soul fire rune but instead with death that does little damage, that way you can keep your enemies pz longer, and the death curse should not be curable with a spell.

Last edited:
PZ time will be raised if hunting spots becoming combined.

Red

Back