• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[vote] the best commander

BEST COMMANDER?

• VEZIV

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • LAPA

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • JORDI

Votes: 40 30.3%
  • CALAR

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • NUSKEI

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha lapa got more votes than veziv xDDDDD

but when we had 15 ppl vs lapa 30 ppl we crushed him 30:2

about the topic drako-wille-calar-skeon when i used to play with mitch he didn't show anything so in my opinion that's all

GO AHEAD AND VOTE FOR THE BEST COMMANDER, ON THE SHADOWCORIAN LANDS.

1, VEZIV
2, LAPA
3, JORDI
4, CALAR
5, NUSKEI

WHATEVER ABOUT THE REST, YOU'RE RANDOMS.

Winner: = ?
--------

I never seen some good commanders fighting in this server like Wille, Mitch, Skeon, Navid and a guy who has an awesome voice... Ad (yes, it's his name).
I'm totally agree with Azur Mayne and Decoy, this is really disrespect if you're going to make votation for good commanders and you don't put all of them.

1 : WİLLE BROR DA BEAST < < <
2 : NAVİD BROR
3 : SKEON
4 : MİTCH
5 : Calar < noob but nice lead :D <<

İ think ^

SO? :DD

Last edited:
I've noticed that I forgot to add ALOT of commanders... but I can't change the poll (atleast from what I know),
so stop fucking cryin around, really...

PL:
1. Sebus (NDK natural dread killaz)
2. Phaver (We ride)
3. Mikel (Ljecim Crew)
4. Anuris (Conglomerate)
5. Kuki ( Decauth)
6. Wishoot (Ljecim Crew)
Swe/etc:
1. Navid
2. Mitch
3. Jakke
4. Skeon
5. Wille
6. Ziorr

/\ This is best commanders ever.

everytime i log on to check this forum, this is what i see:

Navid & Mitch are in a own league compared with these. It is just like in Football. Messi & Cristiano are the best today and the rest are well yeah, the rest are the rest. Two separated leagues!

can u get a life whoever the fuck u are lol stop licking ass liek u played old times

Back