• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(VOTE) Which internet browser best!

Which Browser is Best!

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • Firefox

Votes: 122 37.7%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 170 52.5%
  • Safari

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 17 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys didn't get the new browser yet!?!?!!?!

lololol

Polx Internet Browser is the best, period.

I'm lying, there is no polx browser, because chrome made the company that would have made it lose motivation.

On my laptop do i use internet explorer, why? Because it idk why get less lag than firefox, and chrome, some times the chrome only close, the pc comes with default like factory. No virus, and its not a low requerimients pc, its ALIENWARE M17X R2.

I use Chrome and Firefox but I prefer Chrome, but I need to use Firefox for tamper :>

I have installed both Google Chrome and Firefox, I like firefox's layout, but if something doesn't work I'm turning on Chrome. Google Chrome is faster, but I prefer Firefox just because of menus layout.

I use google chrome, firefox and opera. IE is only any good for downloading other browsers IMO, it's a laugh that it's even on the list XD

Firefox, because customizability, freedom, best extensions and quite low memory footprint

Defo Chrome, its fast etc. Also the sync between ur android device and chrome browsers on other pc's (e.a. pc @ work) rock!

Chrome
funny how google is taking over the internetz
google.com;youtube;chrome;gmail;google maps etc :D

Chrome is good, quick.

Firefox for more advanced users that require more add-ons etc

A new update was just released for Chrome that sucks dick imo, so idk at the moment :(

Back