• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voting #9 Forest Guard

Vote for?

Votes: 4 7.4%

Votes: 25 46.3%

Votes: 2 3.7%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score
Thanks for all entries. Glad I didn't have to extend time ;)

1. -
pHiLliT.png

2. Runic Golem of Grimwood
2d0d244089.png

3. Forest Keeper
2iu98id.png

4. -
G5KjqJK.png

5. Treebeard
forestguard_by_spritemonkey-d7d45ah.png

Voting last 7 days

The winner also choose next topic between:

*Full Set - no anim, no more than 8 parts
*Weapon with upgrades levels (up to 3, animation allowed on 3rd stage) - 32x32

(there was draw in voting - 6 and 6 votes)

Last edited:
5 is my favorite, by far, followed by number two, besides is good to see how every spriter has a unique style :p

And I bring it to a tie! I really liked that Golem #2!
Let me say that #5 its amazing as well, but I don't know.... I believe that a forest guard should be really big and strong. (Just my belief, you dont have to believe this. ^.^)
I also like all that detail in #2.
Really nice job you guys. >.<

Best Regards,
SpookieGamer.

Tbh I like all of them haha but oh man #2 and #5 are so amazing! I can easily tell who made em ;)

pHiLliT.png
It looks like a bad mutation of a fox with a dog 2/10

2d0d244089.png
This is pretty sick but the colors you used for gems (YES IM TALKING ABOUT RED GEM) made it look horrible 8/10

2iu98id.png
Do I really need to comment this?

G5KjqJK.png
MY GOD DAMN EYES why you had to use that ugly green color, it definitely would be better in darker bronze tone 6/10

And hello there beautiful. This my people is a masterpiece its been a while since last time I saw something amazing and detailed
like this and I must say I am quite impressed especially when I did a closer look on this pixelart 10/10

Both #2 and #5 are awesome. I'd say #5 only wins as it is more linked to the theme but in terms of detailing on #2.. fair effort!

Good job to both who made those sprites. To the rest - still good but need some more work to compete with the others

pHiLliT.png
It looks like a bad mutation of a fox with a dog 2/10

2d0d244089.png
This is pretty sick but the colors you used for gems (YES IM TALKING ABOUT RED GEM) made it look horrible 8/10

2iu98id.png
Do I really need to comment this?

G5KjqJK.png
MY GOD DAMN EYES why you had to use that ugly green color, it definitely would be better in darker bronze tone 6/10

And hello there beautiful. This my people is a masterpiece its been a while since last time I saw something amazing and detailed
like this and I must say I am quite impressed especially when I did a closer look on this pixelart 10/10
wth man, why can't you comment on 3? if you critic everyone else, critic that one too right?

Last edited:
1. To be honest, this is pretty cool looking, though I don't think it fits the theme very well, or Tibia in general.. But it is still pretty cool and well done.

2. What, is this Jewish Nose Goblin Statue going to slam it's big nose down on the invaders of the forest? As with other said, it is pretty well done, but it is still a jewish nose goblin statue. The feet also look really square to me, which makes me wonder how this would look when moving.

3. Tree branch brawler. It is neat looking, but a bit too thin, it's lower body looks like it is on a flat surface. It also looks like something you would find inside of the forest defending certain places.. but it looks like there would be a lot of them, not be the specific big guardian of the forest.

4. Giant... forest parasite? It looks like a few details are missing from this creature, giving it a more defined mouth would really help this guy stand out a bit more. I think of it as a big parasite, and it would have like a giant sucker type mouth and would just eat peoples faces off. The more I look at this and the nose goblin statue, this looks to be the base off the jewish nose goblin statue (look at the neck and the feet, and general box frame, and you will see what I mean)

5. What more could be said about this? It looks amazing. The only thing I don't like is the arrow sticking out of it's shield.. do we really expect that every that every treebeard fought an archer? That is a really mute point, and it's a personal view of mine. This is probably the best sprite here.

I like both 5 and 2 but number 2 gets my vote because this was something you were supposed to create yourself, yeah whoever made #5 made it, but it's just taken from Lord of the rings and made into a sprite. Not a lot of creation there imo.

Number 2 however is not taken from anything that I know of, and looks good :)

Oh, I thought I had posted results.... (probably forgot to click "post" xD)

Goldenpng_nwnxhap.png
1st Shadowsong
Silverpng_nwnxhax.png
2nd Zepri
bronzepng_nwnxhqh.png
3rd Vingart

Congratulations to all participants! Keep up the great work!

Organisation thread for #10 challenge in a few minutes :p

Back