• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Voting] Desert Boss Room!

What Room do you like the most?

• 1)

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • 2)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 3)

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dastan

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
So here it finally is, the voting thread, have fun guys!
Voting will be closed 3 days after the voting started and the winner will be announced!

contestpic2.png

contestpic3.png

contestpic1.png

using own sprites sucks

And now to the thing that makes this contest special, you can use the following details down there [You may think that they dont fit into the desert theme but everyone thats brave enough to use these details will get rewarded since im gonna switch the sprites down there with custom sprites]
it's what this contest is about if I'm not mistaken

I voted for one, since one is actual a BOSS ROOM, and Xomoda, was bout boss room ;p and you were allowed to put those sprites in it and Dastan would replace it with the custom ones
I like the center of picture one, but the walls, with the stairs 'n shizzle, look extremely weird
3 was nice but 1 overruled it D:

It was about a boss room but the custom sprites were the special thing about the contest.
And *using custom sprites sucks*... really? If u aint got anything smart to say than just shush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back