• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Voting]Neon vs Honeoye

Who is winner?

• Neon

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Honeoye

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofel

Quietly
Reaction score
Neon's work:

undergroundmappingbyneooq4.png

Honeoye's work:

duel2.PNG

Voting End: 24 August, 14:00

Yours,
Kofel

But on the other hand, the walls are all covered in rubble...

Neon.

Voting on myself illegal?

I voted for Honeoye's mapping. I like the creativity. Both mappers has done a good joob :)

Honeoye or who, gives a nice feeling while Neons makes me puke

Neon's work is five years ahead of Honeoye's, although both look really nice. But what make Neon's better is the fact that his work is a lot more real, he hasnt cluttered any decoration and his cave doenst got loose levels like Hone~ seems to have.
WD both

Both looks great, Neon got less detailed then Honeoye's.
And Honeoye's are very much detailed, i mean to many big gems and stones on that wall.

My vote goes to Neon.:)

Both mappers made a nice work. You don't have to choose one of them, with that skills, they can do the same creative and detailed map.

:p

Voted for Neon. I like it just a bit more than Honeoye's map.

Both are great, but imo both are also greatly overdetailed to function as RPG map.

I see a few bugs at both screenshots, but I think Neon's one is a bit too over crowded, and it'd be hard to walk there.
So my vote goes to Honeoye :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back