• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Voting on dark theme

I agree, a little change would be nice.
For a temporary solution, maybe it will help Chrome released it's own dark theme for websites. It's already implemented for beta tests.
Enter new tab chrome://flags
and change "Force Dark Mode for Web Contents"

I agree, a little change would be nice.
For a temporary solution, maybe it will help Chrome released it's own dark theme for websites. It's already implemented for beta tests.
Enter new tab chrome://flags
and change "Force Dark Mode for Web Contents"
I don't use Google Chrome.

If you mean "Dark Theme" on Otland, there's already an option for it.
Left side, down on your screen you have the option to change it.
dd378b322f48af4fc07a423b792eece3.png

(My bad)

Last edited:
If you are using CSS extension you can add this:

CSS:
.iconic>input[type=radio]+i:after {
    color: red;
}

1576769439857.png

Bump, 6 months and still nothing? :(

So like.. was this thread the cause of the loss of the other theme option?

What happened to the blue?

or what happened with the dark theme? can't find it in options and my theme seems to be reverted back to default? the black one was nice....

F dark blue

Dark blue was the most aesthetic option.
Whoever got rid of it - SHOW YOURSELF, I WILL DECK YOU KENT

Edit:
In the black theme, I think avatar background fields should be uniform grey instead of that dark grey tbh

Last edited:
I like the physical layout of this current theme, but preferred the palette of the previous.

previous dark blue > new dark grey. I'm not on the forums to much so I'll live with it.

or what happened with the dark theme? can't find it in options and my theme seems to be reverted back to default? the black one was nice....
I'm still on a dark theme, nothing changed.

Yes, today it's seems to be back... Yesterday it seemed to be gone for a short period?

From the perspective of someone set on blue theme:

Yesterday the users set preference for themes seemed to be dropped. It was a singular transient event, and the black theme was available for selection and blue was gone.

Back