• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VOTING!!!!! VenoXx' Mapping Competition VOTING!!!!!

Who has the best mapping piece? Please, give your vote.

• Beon

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Fugra

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Wendt

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Macedoon

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Enlighthell

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenoXx

Reaction score
~|Ancient Tombs|~
Voting

Beon
znr1qc.png

Fugra
2eelx4y.jpg

Wendt
23wpl54.png

Macedoon
3590q6g.png

Enlighthell
tombpng.png

Happy voting!
:peace:​

macedoon, easy. Why? Simple and elegant. Nice structure and all. :)

1.Fugra - Looks best, though it's not realy looking as a tomb.
2.Wendt - Simple and nice:)

Macedoon, But Wendt was pretty muchly equal and put in a unique peice. It's just mace's look's more showoff.

I either can't believe people are actually voting for Fugra o_O
No offence but mace and wendt their pieces are way better.

I either can't believe people are actually voting for Fugra o_O
No offence but mace and wendt their pieces are way better.
fugras is way better than wendt, but i like macedoons

Fugra shouldn't have zoomed it, it's better to crop the pictures than zoom in. Tho I see a couple of things that I consider wrong.

macedoon is just to simple, fugra is the best one, wendt is to simple also, nothing else than a statue on middle of the "temple", fugra owns them and would own even more if the quality wouldnt suck lol

macedoon is just to simple, fugra is the best one, wendt is to simple also, nothing else than a statue on middle of the "temple", fugra owns them and would own even more if the quality wouldnt suck lol

Too simple? It's RPG, don't expect over-detailed mappings from me. And fugra's is very simple aswell, can't see anything complex there, if you would like to point it out, please do. But all he's done is spamming his map with stuff that don't look good plus he spammed in a noobish way. I would atleast make his look good.

Don't call it simple since theres nothing complex about fugra's mapping.

P.S. I would like to see you come up with those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back