• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voting Verification

Zerak

http://otstatus.com/
Reaction score
Hello guys.
I haven't been on for ages, but I'm now checking back because I need someone to code a Voting verification script for GTLVote.
I'm now trying to do so Open-Tibia servers starts to use "Votes" to get on the top of the toplists.
It's a shame at the moment because Tibia only exists on "Tibia-Only" toplists, such as otslist, otservlist, etc.
Why not get votes & have Tibia on GamingToplist, Top100Arena, MmorpgToplist, Gtop100, TopG, UltimatePrivateServers & more?
GTLVote will exist for all games, we need developers from all games we have on our toplist, but we can not code all these games because we haven't been working on these games. We've only done this for RuneScape private servers, at the moment. It's time to make for Tibia servers now.

Anyone who can help us with this?
We will pay 20$ to the one who can do this.

Contact Details:
MSN: [email protected]
Website Contact: GamingToplist :: Contact

Back