• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voting WC #5 Furniture/Interior

Voter for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score

Voting last for 7 days
Wooden Book Holder
cgyk.png

lktf.png

n7182u.png

Wooden luxury hot tub
pVK4ney.png

Water Closet
CkIcudp.png

Garage Sawmill
Pila_zpscd6d1998.png

Keep prepared for #6 Weekly Challenge :)

Really cool sprites, sprite #2, #5, #6 is going to win.

Good luck guys

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Nice. But perspective in holding area is hmmm... broken?
2. Bad. I don't even know what is it... I don’t care if it looks nice. It just doesn’t make any sense.
3. Bad. It's clearly work of someone new in sprites. It's ugly but i like wood texture.
4. Bad. This also seems to be work of "newbie". Perspective is wrong. And those red thing are unnecessary. Two metal frames aroung wooden boards should be enough.
5. Bad. This is winner material, but this slime coming out from toilet killed everything.
6. Good and also a Winner. However perspective of saw is bad.

You couldn't be more wrong, the only right thing you said was about the 6th. :D

2. Bad. I don't even know what is it... I don’t care if it looks nice. It just doesn’t make any sense.
3. Bad. It's clearly work of someone new in sprites. It's ugly but i like wood texture.
4. Bad. This also seems to be work of "newbie". Perspective is wrong. And those red thing are unnecessary. Two metal frames aroung wooden boards should be enough.
5. Bad. This is winner material, but this slime coming out from toilet killed everything.

The 2 one is a world globe and a rolled paper on a table, it would look better if they would´ve painted the globe with some blueish and greenish tones

LuxuryReader-bookstand.jpg

@up book holders have some angle so it makes them easy to read
i like 2, 5 and 6, 6 would definitely have my vote if it was in a better perspective, 2 also, but i don't really like the globe, maybe he/she should have used green instead.
I like 5 colouring and etc but that slime is strange as said before, despite that, my vote goes for 5
3- don't use black inside, use contrast betwin the faces.
4- sorry, can't say anything except for the water, it seems nice, but could be a little bit softer, i don't understand the rest of the sprite, also don't use lines inside, use contrast

You couldn't be more wrong, the only right thing you said was about the 6th. :D
I’ll not even bother about discussion with someone who use "you're wrong" without any arguments. If you want to talk about this or just try to be more “I seriously know what I’m saying” you should start to use them…

I see you're an 'expert' for spriting, but I haven't see any of your sprites.

Jeez... How old are you...? 15...? With this idiotic and kinda childish "You don’t make something, so don't rate it" attitude, You shouldn't rate anything you've just seen, watched, played etc. And I guess you're doing this very often, without any hesitation when you know that something suck and also without any idea who is was made...

so much offtopic, just let us focus on the awesome sprites submitted in this contest. For me all are winners, even if some are clearly made by beginners. people just win by making this and improving there skills. +1 for anevis for starting this initiative, its a real inspiration for many people!

there has to be a winner tho, my vote goes to 2 because i love the way the wood was made. even tho its a bit vaguely i still like it. the toilet would have gotten my vote but that green slime stuff is just too fugly :p (well sprited also tho).

congrats to all who submitted a sprite tho! hope you guys will submit even more sprites in upcoming contests

cheers,
Hehemidu

Well i have to said, when everyone says "some were made by beginners" obiously mean mine (3) i'm very happy about the support you give me, and i take every advice you make, specially the one that says "never use black line inside, use contrasts" in the next challenge i will aply this, thanks all, i voted mine just to have a vote at least, but the one i most like is the number 2, even if i don't understand very well what it is, the colors and all the pixel art in it, it's outstanding

@Thorn It lacks a bit of details but i really the wood texture tho, with a bit of work i could easely see this sprite in an epic costum ot :)

Jeez... How old are you...? 15...? With this idiotic and kinda childish "You don’t make something, so don't rate it" attitude, You shouldn't rate anything you've just seen, watched, played etc. And I guess you're doing this very often, without any hesitation when you know that something suck and also without any idea who is was made...
In fact I am 15 and you're an ASSHOLE, I'm sorry about writing it here but that's what you are, nobody likes you, be polite sucker. Can't give an advice? Your parents propably were just like you, so get off from this site.

Well i have to said, when everyone says "some were made by beginners" obiously mean mine (3) i'm very happy about the support you give me, and i take every advice you make, specially the one that says "never use black line inside, use contrasts" in the next challenge i will aply this, thanks all, i voted mine just to have a vote at least, but the one i most like is the number 2, even if i don't understand very well what it is, the colors and all the pixel art in it, it's outstanding
Keep it up bro, I think your sprites are very good for a begginer, my sprites sucked when I started, but with dedication I improved my work, so please don't give up no matter what, even if a douche like arashel said that sucks. I'm no big pro but I can make some good art.

In moments like that I'm not proud of being Polish.
All I see is hate here.

1st: 15yo... That explain few things about your mental state...
2nd: Nobody likes me? Nah. Only kids who can't use their brain and have problem with a little of truthful criticism.
3rd: If you're offending me, don't even try to saying that you’re sorry about it. It makes you person who don’t have balls to tell what do you really think.
4th: I gave advice. Very simple one: “Your thing sucks, try do it better”.
5th: Seriously…? You will go with “your parents”? This makes you no more than 10yo.
6th: I was here before you, so don’t tell something like “go away”.

@XKuzirashi
Jeśli wstydzisz się tego że Polak mówi prawdę na temat nawet tak błahy jak parę głupich graficzek z jakieś strony o OTS'ach, to powinieneś zastanowić się nad zmianą obywatelstwa. Tylko nie wybieraj żadnego kraju w którym obowiązują rzymskokatolickie zasady bycia prawdomównym, bo tam ludzie zwykle mówią to samo.
I myli ci się hejt z obiektywną krytyką. Ale to w internecie podstawowa choroba i najlepsze metoda na znieważenia drugą stronę poprzez stwierdzenie że "hejtuje".

1st: 15yo... That explain few things about your mental state...
2nd: Nobody likes me? Nah. Only kids who can't use their brain and have problem with a little of truthful criticism.
3rd: If you're offending me, don't even try to saying that you’re sorry about it. It makes you person who don’t have balls to tell what do you really think.
4th: I gave advice. Very simple one: “Your thing sucks, try do it better”.
5th: Seriously…? You will go with “your parents”? This makes you no more than 10yo.
6th: I was here before you, so don’t tell something like “go away”.

@XKuzirashi
Jeśli wstydzisz się tego że Polak mówi prawdę na temat nawet tak błahy jak parę głupich graficzek z jakieś strony o OTS'ach, to powinieneś zastanowić się nad zmianą obywatelstwa. Tylko nie wybieraj żadnego kraju w którym obowiązują rzymskokatolickie zasady bycia prawdomównym, bo tam ludzie zwykle mówią to samo.
I myli ci się hejt z obiektywną krytyką. Ale to w internecie podstawowa choroba i najlepsze metoda na znieważenia drugą stronę poprzez stwierdzenie że "hejtuje".

dude, not that i totally disagree with you but you are being a little bit of an asshole, and no i am not 12 or anything close.
I mean, yes, if it sucks you should say it sucks, but not like "it sucks, do better", say something more like "it sucks because of this or that... try to do it more like this.." give some fucking actual advice, not just "you suck", nobody likes to ear (read in this case) that --'
oh, and i translated that in google (not very accurate)
"objective criticism" :
tumblr_inline_mp1zixZpKP1qz4rgp.jpg

just relax and try to stop offending people

Dunno if should i post it, but the last one is from PxG or PxG just used it without a permission.

6aGCez4.jpg

Back