• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voting WC #7 Monster-Humanoid

Vote for?

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 4 11.8%

Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 19 55.9%

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score
Big thanks for all your hard work, much appreciated.

4tsnwo.png

59e7.png

Faceless giant
lNo4mh1.png

Minotaur
l75c.png

wqE7R9c.png

Hot Chick
Lf3ADan.png

o5974x.png

Voting last for 7 days (24.02)

P.S. Oh, and the topic for #8 will be choosen by winner between sci-fi vehicle and royal shield, because there was draw between them :p

holy damn, well here is my critic and i hope not to ofend anyone, is just my opinion and the main idea is to help with constructiv criticism:

1) Mine so i can't say very much of it, but i worked hard to get that, i think looks good :p
2) Form is great, colors are great too, but i find weird those lines in all the monster, it's very personal though
3) I like it, but i find something weird in the head and shoulder, also feet need a little more work
4) Sick, this is my vote :p, i have no critics for this
5) mmm i think the legs are a bit tiny to that enormous body, and need more work in the colors, shades and lights
6) Looks really good! this was my second option, but it personal too, i like more the minotaur just because, this is really good, no critics for this :p
7) Need more shades, i mean use darker colors in shades, but the idea is great!

as i said, i hope not to ofend anyone, i'm learning too, i'm no expert, but this is my honest opinion :)

Now this is what I call a competition. It actually made me think what I'm gonna vote for. Too bad I couldn't participate. Either way, a lot of you have outdone yourselves on this one, congratulations.

Keep up the good challenges!

Great work you guys have done!

My vote goes for 4 and 2. The minotaur is perfection

In order :

4- Holy shit, the perspective of the minotaur is near perfect, which is really hard to do. Head should pop up a little more, though.
6- Again, good perspective. I would get rid of the extra "liquid?" pixels and fix the legs (is it a walking frame?).
2- Good details, but the textures look a bit too much 16 bits-style. Legs are a bit weird, too.
3- With better perspective and overall attention to details, it would look pretty cool. Good effort!

Nothing much to say about the rest, other that I don't really like them :( But keep going!

1. It looks little unfinished.
2. Not bad. But this green guy looks like he is sitting. Also it is contrasted to much. Very bright colors nearby very dark ones doesn't look nice.
3. I like this horror-like idea.
4. In my opinion best. But Minotaur has strange pose.
5. He has broken left leg? Because it sticks out a little.
6. Another horror-like mob. Second place for this lovely madam.
7. This one looks like genetic experiment. Cross between super sayian, angel, nightmare from tibia and velociraptor(legs).

This giant orc from 2) has funny shading on his skin, also Hot Chick looks amazing, very nice monster, but Minotaur is best.

Goldenpng_nwnxhap.png
1st Zepri (once again first!)
Silverpng_nwnxhax.png
2nd Anevis
bronzepng_nwnxhqh.png
3rd Shikate

Congratulations to winners and all participants! Thanks for opinions and votes too! Much appreciated.

The topic for #8 will be choosen by Zepri between sci-fi vehicle and royal shield.

Back