• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voting Weekly Challenge #1

Vote on your fav sprite :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 8.7%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 3 6.5%

Votes: 2 4.3%

Votes: 5 10.9%

Votes: 15 32.6%

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score
Let start voting. Remember don't suggest who create which sprite etc.

Helmet of black coated steel
LvCgJ1v.png

Helmet of high chancellor
dn88.png

[No Name]
KtKMKn.png

[No name]
w5pe0xS.png

Whatever Helmet
6c14.png

Newbie Helmet
hlc5Jjk.png

Pinkie Warrior Helmet
j4wQPTz.png

Haunting Helmet
Untitled-2_zpse6777f02.png

Don't try to vote for yourself :p
VOTING ENDS : 30 AUGUST at 21:00 CEST
Thanks for participation. Hope to see your works in future challenges too!​

Last edited:
7 is best overall imo, 1 is pretty decent also but it misses something so that comes in second place.

nice initiative, i hope to see more of these contests :)

Yh i voted for 2 by accident - i wanted 7 so -1 from 2 and + 1 to 7.
Should have made the poll public

Small mistake I voted for 3 instad of 5 , anyway helmet nr5 has the best shading and doesnt look crappy, I dont really know what you guys see in that pinkie warrior helmet but it doesnt look good at all x)

Ill vote for number 8 , Number 7 is clearly not an Amateur Making , Super pro One So i guess ill stick to Amateurs one :p

6 is just an edited sprite, so whoever did it should feel ashamed. I can't decide between 7 or 8 :p

Small mistake I voted for 3 instad of 5 , anyway helmet nr5 has the best shading and doesnt look crappy, I dont really know what you guys see in that pinkie warrior helmet but it doesnt look good at all x)

I aggree that 5 is also one of the better sprites and has one of the better shadings, but imo the background colour is picked poorly: gray on gray(ish) just doesnt look good. if it had an other background colour the sprite would look much better and would get much more attention imo.

I aggree that 5 is also one of the better sprites and has one of the better shadings, but imo the background colour is picked poorly: gray on gray(ish) just doesnt look good. if it had an other background colour the sprite would look much better and would get much more attention imo.

L O L we are here to pick which sprite is the best not if it fitst the background >__>

L O L we are here to pick which sprite is the best not if it fitst the background >__>

It just doesnt look good with that background, no matter how good the sprite is it just wont get the attention because of this background: make it looks sloppy.
it's still some kind of artwork and no matter how much skill went into making it , if its doesnt attract attention it will never win.

As I count and follow to repair mistakes here are results, so many winners, YEA! xD
Goldenpng_nwnxhap.png
1st Anevis and Shadowsong
Silverpng_nwnxhax.png
2nd Dragocodez
bronzepng_nwnxhqh.png
3rd Saphron, Rikci and masterofthis

1st places 3points
2nd place 2points
3rd places 1points

@thread can be closed

Back