• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VPS for Tibia

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, so I'm looking for a VPS for Tibia.

I'm looking to;
Run approx 5 clients
Run Xenobot on it also

What are the minimum requirements needed for this?
Thanks.

Would this be fine?

1 CPU Core
100 Mbit Port
No Hidden Fees

256 MB Dedicated RAM
15 GB RAID 10 Storgae
250 GB Premium Traffic
Free OS

Saw some really nice ones on Amazon Web Service. You only pay by the hours you use it.
A friend of mine uses it for Minecraft, they only charge him when he is using it, saves tons of money.

Saw some really nice ones on Amazon Web Service. You only pay by the hours you use it.
A friend of mine uses it for Minecraft, they only charge him when he is using it, saves tons of money.

I'm asking for the specifications needed, sorry if I wasn't clear.

But I'll take a look at this too!

Interesting, didn't think a client would require much.

wont be good enough cuz of ram,with that ram you wont even run a single client xDD
id you want 5 clients i'd say at least 1-2 gb ram

- - - Updated - - -

u getting that €5 from routerhosting?Xd

if yes,pm me and ill show u it ;)

Well I'm thinking of something cheap and decent.

heh,well for extra $25 u can get that one at routerhosting upgaded to 2gb ram :p

dont rly wanna spend that much per month, looking for something cheaper like 5-15 bucks

buy more RAM? xD
One time payment: like $40

Red

So 512MB would run 3 or 4 clients?

VPS can't run Tibia Clients, i already had some VPS, but they weren't able to run them.

Idk if you find some.

Good Luck! :)

VPS can't run Tibia Clients, i already had some VPS, but they weren't able to run them.

Idk if you find some.

Good Luck! :)

Maybe you was using Linux and installed windows or something because its most definately possible.

Anyone know what specs I would need to run 4 clients smoothly?

Back