• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows VPS to OVHcloud

Jarthal

Reaction score
Witam serdecznie mam taki problem i potrzebuje pomocy a mianowicie kupiłem sobie VPS na stronie OVHcloud żeby postawić sobie własny serwer OTS pod Tibie 12.51 no i mam problem taki że nie wiem gdzie albo jak się wrzuca pliki silnika na stronę VPS żeby można było się potem łączyć ze stroną serwera itd. Mam ip próbowałem go nawet uruchomić w putty czy tym winscp i nic nie działa proszę o pomoc może ktoś będzie wiedział jak mam to zrobić

Z góry dziękuję za każda pomoc

Hi, I have a problem and need help namely, I bought a VPS on OVHcloud to put my own OTS server tibia 12.51 no and I have a problem that I do not know where or how to throw engine files on the VPS page so that you can then connect to the server page, etc. I have an ip I tried to even run it in putty or this winscp and nothing works please help can someone know how to do it

Thank you in advance for any help

Upload files on a hosting like mega.nz then download it from the website at vps. The rest is same as at local computer.

Okay, the whole package with the server I have mega.nz but where to look or how to manage this server on ovhcloud.

In the old days as I still had a server on 8.6 on Linux, I had to do engine compilations for linux and the whole package with the engine with the site, etc. everything normally uploaded to the server and here is the problem because I do not know how to upload. Where is any option to upload or something because I have a server page unless I have the main on it I have IPv4 and IPv6 and something else and all the data that I have a server machine or how much ram what ssd system, etc.

But no option or do not know where to look upload files

I came to the point I managed to run the VPS window with KVM but there I can not open anything even mega.nz on which I have server files because it is an old version of internet explorer that hangs.

And as for this program what I got a link is what I type in the host and port

And please bear with me because the last server I had it was more than 6 years ago and a little rusty with this

I came to the point I managed to run the VPS window with KVM but there I can not open anything even mega.nz on which I have server files because it is an old version of internet explorer that hangs.

And please bear with me because the last server I had it was more than 6 years ago and a little rusty with this
looguj sie przez ROOT'a

windows ? use RDP

1621025921731.png

1621025935353.png
1621025949918.png

I cant understand why you cannot login with the data ovh provided to you.

@hotdog1337
how is mining going?
I dont update so often but i went to local amenity center and found fx8120 with mobo(for free!!) and 3 pcie slots so soon will add more cards to the equipment :) sorry for offtopic

I hope that the pictures help btw! you just need to allow your local disk and can copy items directly might not be greatest speed but u can copy chrome installer and the iexplorer can suck u off!!! very important haha

I just checked this remote desktop and my version of Windows 10 Home and I have a licensed system that doesn't support remote desktop. There is an option to work around this yet at no extra cost

go to store and look for rdp apps altough i always use windows pro sorry :) you can get pro iso and "upgrade " your windows ;) ;)

(windows usb installer has option to update to better windows license without any loss of data make sure you have your iso from reputable seeder and have the "license" ;) ;)
I just checked this remote desktop and my version of Windows 10 Home and I have a licensed system that doesn't support remote desktop. There is an option to work around this yet at no extra cost

in the store I found rdp applications just do not know if it will be good but in total it serves the same

in the store I found rdp applications just do not know if it will be good but in total it serves the same

if they allow file sharing will be great but if u just get chrome installed will be good anyways
@edit this is service...

I download mozilla firefox through IE and run everything in MF as I used to edit many things on phone and several remote disc methods were not working properly in my case.

Last edited:
Back