• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Vreigh Evolutions: Awakening

applying

Hello!
I am making an application because this "Evolution" seems be really nice and i am interested.

My name is Karim ben larbi and my age is 15 (09.06.1997), i am from Finland.
I am applying to be a mapper, i gonna upload some picture when i get to computer.
My experience is not AWSOME, i mapped now one and half year on my life. i never worked to anyone,
because i map for fun to me ^^.
I can Write: English , Finnish and Swedish
i can speak: Arabic , English , Finnish and Swedish
Why should you pick me?
I got awsome teamwork with others, i am ready to map and help you (If i get the place)
i got some hours on weekdays like 1-3 hour and on weekends maybe 5 hour.
I will map that what you want and not fight back :)

We are still looking for mappers, if the mappers that have already applied send us pictures of their work (in-game if possible) it would be wonderful.

Name : SeRoN
Nationality: poland >3
Experience: well we have worked together alot.. i have 3 ot online atm!
What Else Have You Worked On/For: my OTs.
Fluent Langauges: English. poland , br , French
Why should I pick you? : You should pick me because iam goot scripter and mapper.

Name : SeRoN
Nationality: poland >3
Experience: well we have worked together alot.. i have 3 ot online atm!
What Else Have You Worked On/For: my OTs.
Fluent Langauges: English. poland , br , French
Why should I pick you? : You should pick me because iam goot scripter and mapper.

You didn't even distinguish what position you are applying for.

as you like !
iam busy anyway

He didn't say that you were denied. He said that you didn't tell us what position you applied for.

Kind Regards EpiC1337

Last edited:
Back