• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming vTune on Nova

4 more levels. go go :)

I know but I'm almost out of stamina so I have to chill for a while now and I have some school stuff next week so it will get more inactive next week :( But hopefully after next week I can get level 100 ;)

Really inactive this week :( I have alot of things in school atm and Im recovering my stamina. Im basically just logging in once per day and klick on the offline trainer. So ye wont post any screens this week. But next week I'll fight for 100 ;) Stay tuned :)

What are you going to do after 100?

No clue! I just would be really happy to get to lvl 100 since its the first time for me on rl Tibia :).

I guess I just wanna do Anni and actually be lvl 100 ^^.

Currently botting on a MoneyMaker char! Need some more cash for my sorc! So thats why I havent posted any pics recently :)

No clue! I just would be really happy to get to lvl 100 since its the first time for me on rl Tibia :).

I guess I just wanna do Anni and actually be lvl 100 ^^.

i think you must lvl atleast 35 lvls more.

2hz680g.png

Havent posted for a while now and the reason is me starting on a new moneymaker.
So I just post this pic for the activity​

Back