• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vxr - Gallery Map

30608280.png

81893656.png

finished in 95%​

Today I started work on the new islands that form into my project kirria ots.
I started from the city walls, but about trying on the results of the work.

1PNG_rxqpxsh.PNG

2PNG_rxqpxse.PNG

Nice however, the gate on floor 6 above the floor 7 one, please change it to the non-tipped one.. Also surely the gate is 1 piece and therefore would all fall together?

Nice still

Good mapping, I really like the fact that you don't over-detail your maps. It gets quite annoin' when mappers put 100 items on one square ;p. Good job, mate.

PS. wrzucasz jeszcze mapy na tnecie?

As you know, working on the island, and with it a little experimenting with my mapping, is currently working on a building, which will be deposit.

It is a job unfinished, so does not cling to this page.

depoPNG_rxqnrah.PNG

Last edited:
After a very long break I would like to present you the new maps that I make to my server, it will be a quest.

q1png_rqwssxn.png

gs2png_rqswxrx.png

I love the way you used the mountain edge pieces in the first shot. If your intention was to create a sense of extra depth on a single level then hell yes. Great idea!

Hello.
Is currently working on the mainland, which is above the current detail of the city. I make behemonts city, which is located in the mountains, this is at least my idea. I have the beginnings of maps emphasize, they are not finished, etc if it is the same desire to hear what you think about the idea and the first walls of the city.

2png_xpaasax.png

1png_xpaasah.png

Ps. Statement anticipates the tufts of grass under the mounts are not great, but at the moment I have no idea how to fix it better.

Last edited:
It looks nice but I'm not exactly a big fan of those grass spots under the bridge.
Also it's not that hard to add a few trees, bushes and tufts before taking a picture, it takes about 1 minute, and then you don't have to get these empty things with bugs at each side.

Editing thais temple, never liked the editing anything, but it seems to me that it's not bad.

1png_xhrepar.png

2png_xhrepan.png

Back