• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walk Delay when Change Floor (Reverse Michael Jackson Moonwalk)

Nottinghster

Tibia World RPG Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Nottinghster
Hello otlanders!

I was testing the Optimized_ForgottenServer by SayansKing, and there's a strange bug when you change floor, seems there's a delay, almost like Michael Jackson moonwalk 😋

Check it out:
But also tested with Nekiro's TFS 1.5, and there just works fine, already compared both codes, and really don't know what can cause this...
Could you guys give me a hint, or even create a PR here -> GitHub - Nottinghster/optimized_forgottenserver (https://github.com/Nottinghster/optimized_forgottenserver)

Thanks,
Nottinghster.

Is it doing this with OTC, or with normal tibia client too?

OTC has some extra code you can do that causes the stepDelay to be slower when stepping onto a tile that changes floors, but the idea is that it should make the step ONTO the tile that c hanges floors slower, not a delay after changing floor.

Is it doing this with OTC, or with normal tibia client too?

OTC has some extra code you can do that causes the stepDelay to be slower when stepping onto a tile that changes floors, but the idea is that it should make the step ONTO the tile that c hanges floors slower, not a delay after changing floor.
Tested only with OTC (Mehah), but that's not the problem.

As I said before, when I tested with TFS 1.5 by Nekiro, works as it should be, that problem only happens with SayansKing edition.

It's something server-side...

Ah, both 860 protocol

Back