• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walk on BlockId tile. help-me

Hundanger

Reaction score
GitHub
miltonhit
YouTube
1000tonprogramador
I wonder if you have some way be it C + + or LUA, to make the player could walk on a tile that is not possible.

Ex: border of water, as is the pokemon online.

I know how to do this is by modifying the tibia.dat but that does not suits me.

If anyone can help me I'll be very grateful, thank you now.

sorry for my english, i'm used the google tradutor rss, bye bye, and thanks a lot.

Not quite sure, but I think as long as the client thinks that a tile is not walkable it will not send the "move command" towards the server.

I think I tried this once by adding a creatureevent "onWalk" and it did not execute if the tile where you wanted to walk is blocking.
Also, the water borders on pokemon ots aren't blocking the path.

Not quite sure, but I think as long as the client thinks that a tile is not walkable it will not send the "move command" towards the server.

This is indeed the case, the client already thinks it's not walkable there. This data is stored in tibia.dat, so if you want to make a tile walkable, edit it in tibia.dat - but this requires you to provide a custom client (or actually just the .dat file). If you do change this, also change it in items.otb (at the server), so the server also knows it's walkable.

Back