• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent Walk thru Non Pvp Players

onadvance change group to normal player, onlogin if lvl below protection change back to nonpvp?

i dont get it.. i checked the source, and

<group id="7" name="Non Pvp Player" flags="17592186044416" customFlags="16777216"/>

those flags are for answering reports and stuff.. has nothing to do with walking through people.. dosent work for me.

The idea is nice, but there should be an advance system, that at X level, your character turns to pvp mode, so they wont use cave-bots to get loot and level easily.

i cant get it to work, only errors in the console, i want a script that alows you to walk through people that are under protection lvl

i dont get it.. i checked the source, and

<group id="7" name="Non Pvp Player" flags="17592186044416" customFlags="16777216"/>

those flags are for answering reports and stuff.. has nothing to do with walking through people.. dosent work for me.

I used Elf's websites flag calculator, The normal Flags is the flags of a normal char and CustomFlags allow to be walked thru.

hello man, can you help me? can you fix a script that alows you to walk through ppl that are under protection lvl
Exampel: dadi 149: Hello
Mami 151: i can walk trough you
Dadi 149: OOh nice!

So if protection lvl is 150 can a 150+ walk trough all ppl that are under lvl 150

hello man, can you help me? can you fix a script that alows you to walk through ppl that are under protection lvl
Exampel: dadi 149: Hello
Mami 151: i can walk trough you
Dadi 149: OOh nice!

So if protection lvl is 150 can a 150+ walk trough all ppl that are under lvl 150

Do something for Your Self. It requires MINIMAL code. And if you cant figure it out perhaps you shouldnt be runnin an OT.

Does all Lua scripter's have to know everything? Maybe he is still learning!!

Love the script Sync, but.... why not just use the source code? All it needs is like 2 simple changes in the player.cpp and you can customize it to your hearts desire.

Love the script Sync, but.... why not just use the source code? All it needs is like 2 simple changes in the player.cpp and you can customize it to your hearts desire.

most players dont know how to compile. Some even lua. =|

i know how to compile but i need this script for protection level, cuz my ot dont have 'both world type' help me please.