• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walking Bug =/

Naxedaxu

Reaction score
Im using TFS and I have the bug where sometimes people get stuck and some people have quit just because of it. Yes i have searched but couldnt find anything that fixed the problem. I have already tried compiling with __SERVER_PROTECTION__ (not sure i typed it right). Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
What happens is, they walk then all of a sudden, they can't walk anymore. They can spin in circles, talk, use spells, but someone has to either push them or teleport them from that spot. It happens randomly and I've only seen it done on high-end processors. Although, the latest rev should have a fix for it (dunno, I can't seem to compile it ='( )

Okay. when i undefined that seemed to help. But i have it updated from the svn and it didnt fix but i got it fixed so im good

Back