• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[walking on] fields

Knight God

Reaction score
Greetings!
I wonder if you can help me with the following problem.

- When a person passes over a firefield that does not cause fire damage, only it hurts when a person throws Rune on the monster, but even after passing over it.

For example:
A player throws a "firebomb rune" to an opposing creature, the creature opponent receives the first damage caused by fire, but then the creature can go over the "firebomb rune" without receiving any damage.
Also, if you try to block the passage with "firewall rune" for example, a grim reaper, it will pass over the firefield without receiving any damage, in addition to spending as if not even have fire blocking there.

PS: They are correctly configured weaknesses of the grim reaper.
PS: im using TFS 0.4 rev 3777

Last edited:
Could you explain further I don't quite understand your question.
For example:
A player throws a "firebomb rune" to an opposing creature, the creature opponent receives the first damage caused by fire, but then the creature can go over the "firebomb rune" without receiving any damage.
Also, if you try to block the passage with "firewall rune" for example, a grim reaper, it will pass over the firefield without receiving any damage, in addition to spending as if not even have fire blocking there.

PS: They are correctly configured weaknesses of the grim reaper.

So your asking you would like to be able to place a field on the ground and when a player or monster steps on it, the monster or player receives no damage at all?

Inquiring about a topic requires a clear & concise question and then an example that elaborates on the question asked.

Also please include the distro you are using, no sense in writing code that doesn't work with whatever your using.

Back