• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action Wall Fountains

Gzeep

fucking idiot
Reaction score
Script (other/basins.lua):
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
	local basins = {
		limit = 600
	}
	if os.time(t) > getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 30025) then
		if(doTargetCombatHealth(0, cid, COMBAT_HEALING, 100, 200, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE) == LUA_ERROR) then
			return FALSE
		end
		if(doTargetCombatMana(0, cid, 70, 130, CONST_ME_NONE) == LUA_ERROR) then
			return FALSE
		end
		doCreatureSay(cid, "Aaaah...", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 30025, (os.time(t) + basins.limit))
	else
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, 'You may drink from basins only once per 10 minutes!')
	end
	return TRUE
end

Actions.xml:
Code:
	<!-- Basins -->
	<action fromid="1154" toid="1157" script="other/basins.lua"/>
	<action fromid="1194" toid="1195" script="other/basins.lua"/>

Copyright © 2009 by Gzeep

jpbtz82zcc10pj6i9jr.jpg

mgrivw2vn1f2gbd1aax.jpg

You don't need "t" inside of os.time()... As it's nil anyways and using a table in os.time means it wants a precise time of a certain date.

I think better will be addEvent with function, which will remove storage. It use a lot smaller memory.

Yours,
Gelio

I think better will be addEvent with function, which will remove storage. It use a lot smaller memory.

Yours,
Gelio

If the player will log/server will be shutten down, event will stop leaving player with a storage. :)

Also, when he logs it will print an error when the addEvent should be executed about *this* player.

Yours,
Gelio

Lol?! Please... DO NOT SPEAK if you have no clue about what you are talking about.

If you assume addEvent is better than an if-statment, you really need to go back to 1st grade. What you will do is multiply the work instead. Also it will be broken when server close :)

Lol?! Please... DO NOT SPEAK if you have no clue about what you are talking about.

If you assume addEvent is better than an if-statment, you really need to go back to 1st grade. What you will do is multiply the work instead. Also it will be broken when server close :)

no he needs to go back to junior college LUA, XML, and SQL aren't things they teach in 1st grade (unless your japanese)

very attractive these water fountains..Indoor and outdoor fountains turn even the most silent and somber spaces into more natural, soothing environments. They add a dimension of calm to rooms in homes and offices alike.

source:ethanpaulfountains.com/

nice information!! glad to find it..hope it'll be work .... thanks

source:luxecustomfountains.com/

Fountains have many benefits other than adding beauty to your home or gardens. An indoor or outdoor water fountain aids in stress relief and relaxation, acts as a natural humidifier, improves air quality with negative ions, and produces soothing water sounds that can drown out annoying sounds to soothe and relax you.

source:luxecustomfountains(dot)com

Fountains have many benefits other than adding beauty to your home or gardens. An indoor or outdoor water fountain aids in stress relief and relaxation, acts as a natural humidifier, improves air quality with negative ions, and produces soothing water sounds that can drown out annoying sounds to soothe and relax you.

source:luxecustomfountains(dot)com

How nice. Spambot's that are at least courteous enough to stay on-topic.

Back