• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Wall Problem Help plzz

Teddy

SweStream.se
Reaction score
I can put items in the wall ? why and plzz help me with out reinstall or somthing :) ?

bugghelpeg5.jpg

you maybe got that items on the map. "on that x y z"
tray to open the map and look if the items is on the wall.

or do you mean that you can push items on walls?
then i dont know whats your problem is

how i update it ? whitout destroy me server ?

First download the newest version, then watch what files that have been changed, and then only change those files, then you won't have to redo-your server all the time.

When talaturen releases new patches, he also says what files are changed, and what bugfixes are done.

First download the newest version, then watch what files that have been changed, and then only change those files, then you won't have to redo-your server all the time.

When talaturen releases new patches, he also says what files are changed, and what bugfixes are done.

but the database from the newest version is not gonna be the same, so the error will still there...

Back