• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallhack

Sue Mea

Reaction score
Some people using Wallhack or something like this in my OT, they removed the walls from some houses and stole the items. I already checked if its a map bug in my map, but in my Map is everything ok.. Please tell me what I can do against it.

No, its 8.50.

Cyko~ you mean "The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)" this one? If yes I'm using it, I can only change server and thats its removed? Or is there any other way?

Not sure.... Find the walls that are "fucked" on ur map editor - Get the id's ... Open items.xml once open press (ctrl+f) .. then put the id of that wall .... If the item id is something else other then a wall, you found your problem

In 8.5 the items.xml was changed and its possible.. (not for sure) that the id is now not the same.

If not, then i am clueless because you havent been able to remove walls since earlier versions of the client, and also check your staff.....

Rep+ me if i helped ><

Ty

Last edited:
Some fucked script ( upgrade system ?). Grep scripts with string 'doRemoveItem' and try to use those action items on walls.

They can delet all items which they want lol. I just banned them but they always come back :( I need help

Right now, your batting at
1/1000

of the thousands of people who have this/other distros..
Your probably one of the only that have available wallhacks on your server,
This problem was thrown out and fixed back in 7.7+

You should probably re-download your server, re-set it up,
It would be nothing more than copy/paste files.

Then edit your Config.lua to match your existing database.
[this is if you download same exact server base].

Thats only suggestion that i can give.:peace::thumbup:

Hey, it's true. It's wallhack for 8.5 and it's working with 0.3.5pl1.

Change distro 'cause it is sux wallhack and telnet bug.

Haha really there is a Wallhack against this Distribution? Which Distro you prefer and could you private message me about this problem since I'm kinda scared now about this post.

Well, not sure but I think it's fixxed now. The desintegrate rune were bugged and they could remove everything they want. Just deleted the rune now.

Thanks everyone for your replys

Well, not sure but I think it's fixxed now. The desintegrate rune were bugged and they could remove everything they want. Just deleted the rune now.

Thanks everyone for your replys

ROFL! ashuashuashuash

Thats a damn powerful rune haha

Haha Veri owned lol. I would never try to use a rune like that on a wall rofl xD

Yea, now that you brought it up,
WTF kind of idiot tries even using a disintegrate rune on a freakin wall!!

Thats freaking crazy.. It probably has never been found until now,
only because NOONE TRIES USING RUNES ON WALLS! lol

Yea, now that you brought it up,
WTF kind of idiot tries even using a disintegrate rune on a freakin wall!!

Thats freaking crazy.. It probably has never been found until now,
only because NOONE TRIES USING RUNES ON WALLS! lol

The guy either knew the bug or the guy missclicked before and managed to find the bug.. xD

Back