• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

wamp/hmail/squirellmail

heley

Reaction score
Hi, i need help setting up wamp on my pc, that i want to use as a web/mail server. Ive installed wamp, port forwarded ports 80 and 443, its working when i check it through local host/127.0.0.1, but when i try and access it through the static ip address i created/used for the port forwarding i get the following:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Ive tried messing around with Apache httpd config file, but nothing i do will fix it, Also i installed hmail an squirrellmail, but when i go to access the mail through squirrellmail i get the following msg:

ERROR
Error connecting to IMAP server: skylimitfundays.local.
0 : php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known.

If any one can help me with these problems im facing over team viewer or skype idd be really grateful and i could pay you for your time, Im not rally sure if this post is in the right place, as its nothing directly to do with open tibia.

many thanks.

Back